What are your favorite winter holiday songs? There are too many to list on a poll.
My wintry favorites are, in no particular order:
1. Baby, It's Cold Outside - I enjoy the repartee between the singers.
2. White Christmas - Can't go wrong with Bing. This is also one of my favorite winter movies.
3. Santa Baby - I enjoy the creativity of the lyrics.
4. Angels We Have Heard on High - This is a favorite because in church my mom really has fun playing with the vocals and as a kid it was so much fun to have my mom be silly in church.
5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Just a fun song to sing.