Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Buffalo area Cyburbanite do a favor for STTG?

Registered
    Jul 2003

Buffalo area Cyburbanite do a favor for STTG?

Okay, I just went out of my mind and bought a golf club on ebay. I hate to do it but the price was right. Now I hope everything is kosher. Does any Buffalo Cyburbanite care to pick it up for me and then ship it to me? I would feel better if someone I know more than "dd311" would send it to me. This would obviously entail meeting the seller to pick up the item and give payment. I would send payment to the Cyburbanite and for postage and packaging and even include a suprise gift for you! Is this reasonable for am I just smoking crack and should live with the fact that I bought it and so I deal with it? BY the way, I have not asked the seller about this arrangement yet.
    Last edited by SlaveToTheGrind; 03 Mar 2004 at 2:50 PM.

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally posted by SlaveToTheGrind
    I would send payment to the Cyburbanite and for postage and packaging and even include a suprise gift for you! Is this reasonable for am I just smoking crack and should live with the fact that I bought it and so I deal with it?
    You smoking the rock man . I've bought from e-bay before and usually everything arrives fine.

If it is crap, you can pay me a small fee and I'll go over to said sellers place and break out the baseball bat
    A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Neil McCauley (Robert DeNiro): Heat 1995

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Okay, RT. If I need you to go soprano on him, he lives off of I-990 and the Audubon Parkway, in Amherst.

Just have them ship it to ya. 99 percent of e-bayers are honest. Just pay the seller and await the arrival of your club.

I have bought 30+ items and only once have I had to deal with a scam...and it was only a 99 cent item.
    "I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are."

- Homer Simpson

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Buffalo area internships
    Student Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 29 Jun 2012, 4:08 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last post: 06 Oct 2011, 6:35 PM
  3. Buffalo, NY: Artspace investment area
    Economic and Community Development
    Replies: 0