Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Always seems to come from a guy.

Registered
    Jul 2003

Always seems to come from a guy.

This guy must be hard up. My thought is, why has his wife not made the same complaint?

Registered
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally posted by SlaveToTheGrind
    This guy must be hard up. My thought is, why has his wife not made the same complaint?
    Why does he think its the governments responsibility to pay for his wife to join him? Why is it the government's problem that he married a woman in a different country? Its funny that he thinks the only benefit being denied from him by not having a wife is sex. I hope the German government officials got a good laugh out of it.

Quote Originally posted by Seabishop
    Why does he think its the governments responsibility to pay for his wife to join him?
    The boy with the libido is just taking advantage of the social welfare state, IMO. The natural absurd conclusion of cradle to grave care.
    On pitching to Stan Musial:
    "Once he timed your fastball, your infielders were in jeopardy."
    Warren Spahn

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally posted by Gedunker
    The boy with the libido is just taking advantage of the social welfare state, IMO.
    Hummm, if I didn't know any better, that state seems an awefully a lot like NY State, home of the "we'll tax you for whatever you got and then hand it over to some bum who doesn't feel like working."
    A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Neil McCauley (Robert DeNiro): Heat 1995

+ Reply to thread