AIB Citizen Participation lets all share some of our funnier/demented personal animosity stories.
Here are mine:
1) Dead racoon nailed to a mailbox. Family feud for 30-40 years, resparked and finally in court over a gravel pit opening. At the appeal board, actually tried to submit videotape and pictures of eachother flipping oneanother the bird.
2) Another appeal story, because the neighbour chased them with a chainsaw. Forgot to tell the appeal board that the neighbour is their brother and that there is a long standing family squablle over the father's estate.
3) At a public hearing "there is 'applicant's' law and there is white man's law I ain't no (Racial slur)". Neighbour feud over a potential industrial composting facility. The applicant should have known better, he had a court order telling him to cease his operations and he was on the board that adopted the plan that forbid what he wanted to do.
4) Same families as involved in (3) fist fight in the parking lot after the public hearing. Father and 2 sons vs the 3 or 4 neighbours. I just kept packing the car and hoping to make it out of there.
5) Way too many "Liberal" vs "Progressive Conservative" lets screw them over 'cause we are in power stories.
Lets hear yours.