Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: Budgie in the house of Queen B

Registered
    Mar 2003

Budgie in the house of Queen B

Hallo, this is Budgie. I have just hyjacked Queen B's computer. We went to an outdoor festival and I ended up closing the bar. Queen B is nice to me,so I don't expect any reprecussions. Upon her (Queen B's) and a mutual friend's orders I have decided to park my fat ass on Queen B's sofa for the night. I got pulled over on my Segway leaving the bar, but I cofindently told him that I know the ****ing law and that I will take it up with the City manager if we have an "issue". Naturally, the bastard put his tail between his legs and moved on. He had innocent bar leaving pedestrians to hassle. I love taunghting the police.

Anyway, Queen B and King B left around 10:00 pm. and I'm writing much later. Quenn B's sofa looks like home. Sorry, JordanB, I was hoping t sleep on your futon this week.

P.S. Snake bites (1/2 pint cider, 1/2 pint ale) and Guiness makes for a terrific buzz. Regarledss, I am about to raid Queen B's fringe and pass out on her sofa.
    It is all a matter of perspective!!!

Registered
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally posted by Queen B
    Hallo, this is Budgie. I have just hyjacked Queen B's computer. We went to an outdoor festival and I ended up closing the bar. Queen B is nice to me,so I don't expect any reprecussions. Upon her (Queen B's) and a mutual friend's orders I have decided to park my fat ass on Queen B's sofa for the night. I got pulled over on my Segway leaving the bar, but I cofindently told him that I know the ****ing law and that I will take it up with the City manager if we have an "issue". Naturally, the bastard put his tail between his legs and moved on. He had innocent bar leaving pedestrians to hassle. I love taunghting the police.

Anyway, Queen B and King B left around 10:00 pm. and I'm writing much later. Quenn B's sofa looks like home. Sorry, JordanB, I was hoping t sleep on your futon this week.

P.S. Snake bites (1/2 pint cider, 1/2 pint ale) and Guiness makes for a terrific buzz. Regarledss, I am about to raid Queen B's fringe and pass out on her sofa.
    Assuming you really do live in Dallas, no, you aren't getting a ride home from me. Ever.

EDIT: I mean that in regards to the idea that you would be too drunk to get on your Segway and that you would need someone to pick you up. I also hear that you should not get on the light rail while drunk; you will fall down.

Registered
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally posted by freewaytincan
    Assuming you really do live in Dallas, no, you aren't getting a ride home from me. Ever.

EDIT: I mean that in regards to the idea that you would be too drunk to get on your Segway and that you would need someone to pick you up. I also hear that you should not get on the light rail while drunk; you will fall down.
    Budgie here. Uh, heresay is cheap while experience is priceless. I've consumed 12 pints of stout and handled a 2 mile glide home. Ask Chet (Sorry to drag you int), but after an hour of segway use, all other light vehicles are a joke. I will be on the DART system in July. PM, me and I'll gladly give you and your fellow professionals a demonstration. Everyone will smile and say "no ****ing way" when they ride IT.

A large part of your response is personal attack gibberish, and I would hope that the MODS will kick you in the rectal area for it.
    It is all a matter of perspective!!!

Registered
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally posted by Queen B
    Budgie here. Uh, heresay is cheap while experience is priceless. I've consumed 12 pints of stout and handled a 2 mile glide home. Ask Chet (Sorry to drag you int), but after an hour of segway use, all other light vehicles are a joke. I will be on the DART system in July. PM, me and I'll gladly give you and your fellow professionals a demonstration. Everyone will smile and say "no ****ing way" when they ride IT.

A large part of your response is personal attack gibberish, and I would hope that the MODS will kick you in the rectal area for it.
    Naw, I'm just kiddin' around man. I find it amusing, but if you see it that way, I'm sorry.

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996
    enough for the drunken banter....amusing as it always is....

Thread closed.
    "Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Queen Mary 2
    Transportation Planning
    Replies: 18
    Last post: 04 May 2004, 2:30 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last post: 23 Mar 2004, 5:38 PM