Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The most generic of cars

Registered
    Aug 2001
    the Yugo was my knee-jerk reaction, but after further consideration, i vote for the Ford Tempo.
    Information necessitating a change of design will be conveyed to the designer after and only after the design is complete. (Often called the 'Now They Tell Us' Law) - Fyfe's First Law of Revision

We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans. -- George W. Bush , Scranton, PA -- 09/06/2000

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jul 2003
    Any car that looks like a kid's drawing--symmetrical trunk, hood, basically a rectangle. I'd also vote for the '95-'99-ish Subaru Legacy sedan, which looks a lot like an older Civic, or a Hyundai, or a Saturn, or kind of like a Taurus...if it weren't for the spoiler and Sierra Club sticker, I'd lose mine in parking lots all the time.
    I don't dream. I plan.

Registered
    Nov 2003
    [QUOTE=biscuit]Those are the main vehicle in my city's motor pool and I can say with confidence that not only are they very generic, they are also complete pieces of crap. I've driven lawn mowers that were more reliable and had more get-up-and-go then those cars.

I concur. Those Cavaliers are the same pieces of isht that my state agency has. I hate them. I'm a fairly tall person and I hate getting in and out of them. I just don't feel safe with them on the highway.
    I am recognizing that the voice inside my head
    is urging me to be myself but never follow someone else
    Because opinions are like voices we all have a different kind". --Q-Tip

Registered
    Jul 2002

car

Chevy Cavalier.

But, the old Checkers were, uh, different. Their front and rear bumpers were interchangeable.
    WALSTIB

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    I'll go for the generic cubic cars/vans... Is there any difference between them?
    On a close 2nd and 3rd place I'll put the Nissan Sentra and V16.. that's the typical cab and driver school car around here

+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

More at Cyburbia

1. Generic FAC Thread
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 97
    Last post: 11 Dec 2014, 1:59 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last post: 03 Jul 2012, 3:16 PM
  3. Some generic SNL-related thread
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 26