Here are 41 signs that you've become a savvy investor and a smart saver:
1. Shopping is no longer your favorite hobby.
5. You save part of every paycheck.
9. You aren't 100% sure about anything.
27. Yes, you worry about a market crash. But what really scares you is not having enough money in 30 years, when you retire.
41. Whenever people ask you for investment advice, they're almost always disappointed by your answers.
The remainder at: http://forums.speedarena.com/zerothr...ostid=14833187
Article By Jonathan Clements
Staff Reporter of The Wall Street Journal
July 12, 2004