My campaign finance proposals:
1. Companies, Unions, PAC and all other non-Humans will be forever forbidden to give money to politicians anywhere or any time. Free Speech should not apply to non-humans.
2. Only people can give money to politicians.
3. People can only give money to politicans that are running in their state, county, city or parish of residency for congressional, state, and local elections.
4. In congressional, state, and local elections you can only give an ammount equal to what you paid in federal, state and local income taxes the previous year.
5. You cannot deduct your political giving from your gross income before taxes.
6. Politicians will not be allowed to hitch a ride on a private plane, limo, boat or airship. But instead they will be allowed to fly for free anywhere in the continental US. Uncle Sam will buy them a business class ticket, all they have to do is ask. The Freqquent Flyer Miles belong to the US taxpayer.
7. Federal Politicans will retire with the pension of a US Colonel (O-6) and receive all their medical care from the VA. (Solves that problem)
8. People can volunteer all the time they want to a campaign if the whole giving tied to income seems oppressive. This should please the sandal crowd.
9. Politicians will have to spend at least 120 days in the state they represent every calendar year.
10. Politicans accepting bribes will be given the death penalty. The FBI will be given a new building and 100 guns for every politician they catch accepting a bribe.