Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Caption Contest 9/22/04

Registered
    Aug 2001

Caption Contest 9/22/04

Caption Contest 9/22/04

Visibily shaken, young Susie Creamcheese reacts to learning about what the national debt means to her future...
    Information necessitating a change of design will be conveyed to the designer after and only after the design is complete. (Often called the 'Now They Tell Us' Law) - Fyfe's First Law of Revision

We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans. -- George W. Bush , Scranton, PA -- 09/06/2000

Registered
    Mar 2003
    Young Jessica glares annoyingly at her older sister never again trusting her when she offers "I'll braid your hair"
    It is all a matter of perspective!!!

Registered
    Feb 2000
    Seething with hate and discontent for her right wing nut job parents, young Mary Baxter plots revenge on her parents by becoming an informed voter.

"All the little Who's down in Whoville Liked W a lot
    Except little Wendy Who who thought Edwards was hot..."
    Last edited by Gedunker; 22 Sep 2004 at 10:16 AM.
    Je suis Charlie

Registered
    Oct 2001
    Sadly, the people in her mom and dad's organic coop and living community were far to stoned to see that young Jessica longed to be a Republican. Late at night when the other kids were experimenting with drugs, sex and leftist politics, all of course with their parentís blessings, Jessica would lay on her hemp mattress and stare longingly at a photo clipped from her motherís copy of the Village Voice of Ronald Wilson Reagan and current Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld back in the 1980ís. Jessica wanted to impose strict limits on welfare entitlements, privatize social security, and she even wanted to reduce overseas aid to impoverished nations that had a policy of state sponsored abortion. Jessica was different deep down inside and she didnít know how to tell her parents. The "W" hair was Jessica's way of dropping a hint. Unfortunately it was also done the day the "community" scored some acid so no one really noticed, just thought it was part of the trip they were on. Poor Jessica.

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    Well, El Guapo, as always, is a tough act to follow...

"I wonder if I can be emancipated at this age...."
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

Registered
    Nov 2002
    "I like W because he's just like me. He doesn't care about all that boring stuff on the news about money and whatever. He likes to fly on his jet and get bad guys. John Kerry doesn't know how to fight bad guys and he looks like grandpa when he falls asleep reading the paper."

Registered
    Apr 2003
    In a new discovered reality where it doesn't snow
    With a glare, the young child showed up in defiance at the Kerry-Edwards rally to show her support for Bush. Much like Kerry, the guards flip, flopped if she was a threat to the campaign, and by the time they made the decision to remove her, the rally was over.

Once again, the Kerry camp failed to make a decision that will come back to haunt them.

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Blog entries
    Jessica glares at her NASCAR dad, who braided her hair. Even a ten-year old knows that Dubya is a dootyhead.
    "I am very good at reading women, but I get into trouble for using the Braille method."

~ Otterpop ~

Registered
    Aug 2001
    In a bold statement for children so young, four young girls protested at a recent Bush rally by fashioning their hair in the letters "W" "T" "F" and finally a big "?"

Registered
    Jul 2002
    Damn, I knew I should've borrowed my sister's Bed Head!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bedhead.jpg  

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by nerudite
    In a bold statement for children so young, four young girls protested at a recent Bush rally by fashioning their hair in the letters "W" "T" "F" and finally a big "?"
    I don't care who you are, that's funny.
    "I am very good at reading women, but I get into trouble for using the Braille method."

~ Otterpop ~

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 14
    Last post: 04 Apr 2007, 12:11 AM
  2. Caption Contest 10.03.06
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 03 Oct 2006, 8:30 PM
  3. Caption Contest 10-28-05
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 15