Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Simulcast From GB, Night #2

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Cyburbias Brewpub, best seat in the haus!

Simulcast From GB, Night #2

The lights are on and soon the fun begins!
    I can't deliver UTOPIA, but I can create a HELL for you to LIVE in :)DoD:(

Registered
    Feb 2000
    Just wondered around downtown most of the day. Lunch and pints at Coaches Corner (I'm surrounded by Bastards (oops I mean Badgers)). It's thick around here.Had dinner at the Tittletown Brewery. Definitely worth a visit. Now I'm about to guzzle a Blue Ribbon.

Registered
    Feb 2000
    DOD jsut broke out a paddle on the hinnie of a lusty young 21 year old. He asked here if she likes the cheese or bread side. The cheese side is popular. Transitslug jsut strolled in and MGK920 is touring NFL fields. As for me, I'm making snake bites with woodpecker cider and red stripe.

Registered
    Feb 2000
    Budgie has taken up a semi comatose overwatch position in the lounge furniture and is starring at ....ah.... posteriors.

He is still not drunk, just pacing himself!

D_O_D

Registered
    Feb 2000
    no matter what they tell you, it is really just a plain kitchen implement!

D_O_D!

Registered
    Feb 2000
    DOD has created a truly full-service pub. I wandered into the mens room and was totally confused. Fortunately, the urinals have signs that say "PEE IN HERE". I have often entered bars where such explicit directions are not provided. Thank you DOD, if it weren't for you I might have soiled myself. My drunken aim is greatly improved. The only thing that would be better would be to throw a cheerio in the toilet to aim at.

Registered
    Feb 2000
    I've drank the most beer, but I'm still the only one posting, WTF..... DOD, Transitslug and I have been discussing the apparent distibution of perversion, mostly sexual perversion. Transitslug asserts that perversion is the social norm on the west coast and that the midwest habors significant underground (behind closed doors perversion) and that the east cost is prudish relative to the rest of the country. All I know is that I'm game for just about anything. DOD showed us the back room where a two way mirror makes for an intruging if not tantalizing venue for sexual activity. Needless to say, DOD has plans.

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Thanks for dropping by to chat with me. Hope you had a blast at your alefest.

Registered
    Feb 2000
    o[frjsal'fgj[epjgkijgkporgk

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Cyburbias Brewpub, best seat in the haus!
    Quote Originally posted by Michele Zone
    Thanks for dropping by to chat with me. Hope you had a blast at your alefest.

Oh Yeas! The alefest led to the development of the "threew whacks with the kitchen implement rule" for birthday shots
    I can't deliver UTOPIA, but I can create a HELL for you to LIVE in :)DoD:(

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally posted by Duke Of Dystopia
    Oh Yeas! The alefest led to the development of the "threew whacks with the kitchen implement rule" for birthday shots
    Whatever makes you happy. Don't expect me to drop by and ask for free shots.

* My mom is German. I was taught you should get kisses for your birthday, not spanks. She found that American custom reprehensible.

Registered
    Feb 2000
    DOD is a great dood. How do you want your eggs? YA JUST DON'T GET IT. Cheese or bread? I kiss little boys. The little back room. Pee in here. A freakin' bank. Slug, MGK920, I had a great time. I think my stomach has some healing to do.

Registered
    Sep 2001
    So when do we get to see the pics?

Or was this a "road trip" ?

Friday night I debated getting into the car and driving "over"(9 hours) on saturday, but common sense and finances prevailed.
    Too lazy to beat myself up for being to lazy to beat myself up for being too lazy to... well you get the point....

Quote Originally posted by Budgie
    o[frjsal'fgj[epjgkijgkporgk
    I'm absolutely positive that there's an interesting story behind this quote. It might be one of those "you had to be there things", but I'm quite sure of it.
    On pitching to Stan Musial:
    "Once he timed your fastball, your infielders were in jeopardy."
    Warren Spahn

Cyburbian Emeritus Bear Up North's avatar
    Registered
    May 2003
    DOD has created a truly full-service pub. I wandered into the mens room and was totally confused. Fortunately, the urinals have signs that say "PEE IN HERE". I have often entered bars where such explicit directions are not provided. Thank you DOD, if it weren't for you I might have soiled myself. My drunken aim is greatly improved. The only thing that would be better would be to throw a cheerio in the toilet to aim at.
    Budg-Man.....I trust that your "aim" was good. My company is one (1) of the largest manufacturers of urinal screens in the world. A few years ago one (1) of our screens was in SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, because it had a picture of Osama Bin Laden on it.

We also produce many "target" (not the department stores) screens, giving us men something to aim at.

We also have explored placing a reflective mirror-type image on a screen. Seeing that under-carriage image certainly could lead most of us to comment something along the lines of o{frjsal"fgietcprrgk.

Minimum Bear :rolleyes:
    Occupy Cyburbia!

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Sounds like you SOBs had a good time. x 12 =

As soon as I have some money saved, I'll make the stop there on my way to New Mexico.
    A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Neil McCauley (Robert DeNiro): Heat 1995

Registered
    Feb 2000
    Quote Originally posted by Rumpy Tunanator
    As soon as I have some money saved, I'll make the stop there on my way to New Mexico.
    Yeah, we're going on a road trip.

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Yeah, we're going on a road trip.
    Yer damn straight!
    A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Neil McCauley (Robert DeNiro): Heat 1995

Registered
    Feb 2000
    Quote Originally posted by donk
    So when do we get to see the pics?
    The only pictures were taken by DOD digital video camera input on his computer. We had to use a flashlight to get enough light to see anything.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Pub Night in Downtown LA
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 23 Jul 2009, 11:44 AM
  2. The Freaks Come Out at Night
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 36
    Last post: 24 Aug 2004, 7:13 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last post: 12 Mar 2004, 10:22 PM