Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Confide with me (I'm not a priest)

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    Bless me Rumpy, for I have sinned:

I tell people to construct houses without projecting garages, but I myself have bought a house with the same such garage...

I also get this clicking sound in my jaw when I eat kielbasa...
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

     
    Registered
    Jun 2004
    OH NO!! How did this thread get resurected??? ZMan!!!!!! This is no good I tell ya, no good!!

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by Jaxspra
    OH NO!! How did this thread get resurected??? ZMan!!!!!! This is no good I tell ya, no good!!
    I just really needed to get some things off my chest.

Sometimes when people call and complain to my office, I want to go out and bathe in their front yard...
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

Registered
    Mar 2004

Ah.....

Rumpy....lately I've had this burning sensation in my.....................
    ahem....
    maybe you have some tips for the rest of us on how to be kind and generous in the work place or tips on how to better express your appreciation of the hard work your boss does.....he he he......
    Skilled Adoxographer

Registered
    Feb 2003
    Since Rumpy, H, Mrs. H., and RJ are partly to blame for my sins yesterday, I don't know who to confess to, but here it is.......I went out last night with adults w/o children and had 7 adult beverages. They were so yummy! I would do it again, however, I would refrain from hurting my knee again. Man, it really hurts. I didn't realize that pool was a contact sport.

Registered
    Jun 2004
    Forgive me Rumpy, for i have sinned....

I drove a Ford Expedition the other day and kind of liked it to the point I would like one of my own despite $3.00 a gallon gas.

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Someplace between yesterday and tomorrow.
    Rumpy, I have something I have to admit. It is kind of hard to say, because, well, history has not been nice to people like me. They have said, you’re not one of us. You’re different. True society is more accepting now, but I still wonder what people would think if they knew I was...

Irish
    Not my monkey, not my circus. - Old Polish Proverb

NIMBY asshatterer Plus Richmond Jake's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    Rumpy: Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I asked RJ to help me move the last large items from my apartment to my house yesterday. Being the very generous man that he is, he without hesitation said "yes." I only offered him one beer when we finished and then I hit him up for a short-term loan of a double sawbuck.

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally posted by RichmondJake
    Rumpy: Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I asked RJ to help me move the last large items from my apartment to my house yesterday. Being the very generous man that he is, he without hesitation said "yes." I only offered him one beer when we finished and then I hit him up for a short-term loan of a double sawbuck.
    RJ: Forgive me jerkface, for I have sinned. Rumpy asked me to help him move the remaining garbage from his flea infested apartment to his new dump and I said yes because he is such a loose cannon waiting to explode (I don't want to be on his bad list). How could I deny his request, after all I value my life (I will have to give him a 50% raise next week). Anyway I marveled at the tuna's ability to move most of the stuff by himself, but I wondered, why he needed my help? I think he just wanted to watch me suffer, as he did, as well as die for my sins. He did offer me another beer before I left, but I really needed to get out of that slum and back home to take a shower. I hope he repays me that finski x 4.
    A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Neil McCauley (Robert DeNiro): Heat 1995

NIMBY asshatterer Plus Richmond Jake's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    Rumpy: Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. RJ was at a planning commission today (that went very late, so I know he’s in a bad mood), so I left work for personnel reasons concerning my new house. What should I do?

Father: Throw three Hail Mary passes and provide him mass quantities of red wine. He will forget your transgressions by the morning.

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries

Bump...

...yes, I am brining this one back to keep us company on Friday...

I have recently taken up an affinity for LARGE diesel pickup trucks...

I have had a recent hankering for American Light Lager...

I have taken sympathy on some residential housing developers....

-Peart

Registered
    Mar 2003
    Rumpy,
    Forgive me for I have sinned.
    Last night our 16 year old daughter came in all love struck because a Senior boy has been flirting with her.

I asked how his ex girlfriend was handling it. She says that they are still dating. So gave her the two faced lecture about how that is not very nice.
    (Especially since her father and I were both married when we met.)
    It is all a matter of perspective!!!

+ Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 4
    Last post: 15 Nov 2005, 7:47 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last post: 23 Apr 2005, 2:18 AM