Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Awwwww .....

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries

Awwwww .....

You can watch Bailey (my 2 1/2 year old female) and Guinness (3 1/2 year old male) play here and here.

Sometime last week, Guinness just suddenly decided to adopt this blanket and drag it around almost everywhere, just like Linus. When he lays down, he stuffs part of the blanket in his mouth and sucks on it.

Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Oct 2001

awwwww....

Way Too Cute!

Registered
    Aug 2001

But the real question....

...when you walk them are they chick magnets?

Registered
    Aug 2001
    The dogs are cute... but the clean house is what is truly impressive!

Registered
    Oct 2000
    I think I could watch puppies playing all day. Our older dogs is getting old and crabby, so we don't get to witness much of the "Bite the Ears" game unless friends bring their puppy over to play with our younger dog. Very cute, Dan.

Registered
    Aug 2001

doggie antics

Awww very nice doggies, looks like Guiness outweighs Bailey but she's no pushover! And they talk too! sooo cuuute.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries

Re: doggie antics

Originally posted by Jen
    Awww very nice doggies, looks like Guiness outweighs Bailey but she's no pushover! And they talk too! sooo cuuute.
    Guinness weighs about 60 pounds; Bailey's 48. Bailey's the alpha, though, so they're on an even footing. When they greet me, though ... Bailey is happy, but gentle. Guinness greets me with such enthusiasm, I'm considering wearing a cup for the trip home.

Portuguese Water Dogs have multi-octave voices, and they communicate using a variety of differently pitched groans, chortles, grunts, and barks. In the talking .mpg, Guinness let out both the high-pitched yelp and the deep groaning; Bailey did most of the talking. They'll sometimes get on their sides, lay face to face, and sing to each other. Bailey can actually makes a cat's "meow" sound, but unfortunately she can't do it on command.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 14
    Last post: 11 Aug 2004, 5:21 PM