Pick a day, especially a real good day, and give a run-down of your list of things to do...
I personally use the Franklin Planner, and do a mutitude of jobs, so it's always brimming with interesting, and unwated, items.
Here's my list for today:
- Get a grant proposal to the County for an ODOT grant.
- Check up on two other grants
- Write a letter to people about to get a notice they are going to be in a local improvement district
- Send in a certification that my parks are all ADA compliant
- Set up internet access on a couple computers
- Call a trucking company that ran over a water meter and explain that they must pay for it
- Put together a water rate study for a big CDBG grant
- Call a company and ask why they are billing me more than they quoted on UV lights at my sewer plant
- And 'um... pay my rent
How about the rest of you?