Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Dan must father a child NOW!

Registered
    Oct 2001

Dan must father a child NOW!

Kim Il-Sung's 'revolution' to be continued by 'son and grandson'

Quote Originally posted by Special to World Tribune.com

North Korea's media has for the first time confirmed that its leader Kim Jong-Il is preparing for a hereditary transfer of power to one of his three sons.

Kim Jong-Il turns 63 on Feb. 16.

Kim, who turns 63 on Feb. 16, became the first ruler in communist history to succeed a father as head of state in 1994 when his father died at the age of 82. Kim Jong-Il had been anointed by his father 20 years earlier when his father embarked upon a two-decade-long transition program.

"Our (national) founder Kim Il-Sung, when he was alive, emphasized that if he falls short of completing the revolution, it will be continued by his son and grandson," the North's Central Broadcasting Station said Jan. 27. The term "grandson" referred to one of Kim Jong-Il's heirs apparent, North Korea watchers said.

"This is a philosophy that revolution should be completed even if it takes place in the next generation. If our tradition is great, then the inheritance of it should be great as well," the broadcast said.

The state-run media also quoted Kim Jong-Il as saying he would "uphold father president's instructions," an indication of an impending another power transfer program....Read the rest of this story here
    This means our glorious leader must begin to spread his DNA immediately! Dan Please do this for us!

The Ladies of Cyburbia must step up and do your part to continue our glorious leader's planning revolution! Ok, which of you planning women here is fertile?

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    Uhhh.... YEAH WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

Registered
    Aug 2001
    But please... no pictures.
    Anyone want to adopt a dog?

Registered
    Sep 1999
    Sorry, the goddess has had a surgical prophylactic.

I only do it for fun now!

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Cardinal, welcome to the Future:

Is that so NWS?

Registered
    Oct 2001
    No! No! No!

All joking aside about our "Dear Leader," we need Dan to remain in the U.S. and breed for our side:

Attend Stanley Kurtz at Policy Review. He is concerned with underpopulation in the West. He worries about cultural pollution of the West from outside (Theo van Gogh is mentioned) if we don't get those rates up. But there are serious obstacles -- "Secularism, individualism, and feminism," as Kurtz has it. They have reduced childbearing to "a matter of sheer choice." And given the choice, many of us have opted out...

After considering various economic incentives to advance procreation, Kurtz seems to agree with Philip Longman, author of The Empty Cradle, that "the endless downward spiral [of population] cannot be reversed without a major social transformation." The hope is that people will be driven into accelerated childbearing by social forces.

Here Kurtz turns hopeful. If the safety net is shorn away, citizens may adopt a frontier memtality

DAN: IT IS YOUR DUTY TO REPRODUCE QUICKLY! FOR THE SAKE OF THE WESTERN WORLD!

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Quote Originally posted by Zoning Goddess
    Sorry, the goddess has had a surgical prophylactic.

I only do it for fun now!
    Miss ZG how dare you post this with all the single and horizontally challanged males on Cyburbia. BTW, you have any plans for next weekend?

Registered
    Sep 1999
    Quote Originally posted by RichmondJake
    Miss ZG how dare you post this with all the single and horizontally challanged males on Cyburbia. BTW, you have any plans for next weekend?
    I think you guys exaggerate. I can't imagine all the single male planners here being that challenged.

Quote Originally posted by Zoning Goddess
    I think you guys exaggerate. I can't imagine all the single male planners here being that challenged.
    "Single male planner?" Isn't that a redundancy?

Dear Leader,

make babies en masse.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Quote Originally posted by Super Amputee Cat
    "Single male planner?" Isn't that a redundancy?
    Three times over, babe.

Registered
    Feb 2003
    We always need more planners in the world. Go for it Dan!

I do want another but I just don't know when.
    Last edited by Trail Nazi; 14 Feb 2005 at 11:46 AM.

Registered
    Oct 2000
    Quote Originally posted by el Guapo
    Ok, which of you planning women here is fertile?[/size][/color]
    Sorry. This factory is closed for business after current production quotas are completed in July.

Registered
    Feb 2004
    I'm thinking Eg is starting a new trend in the dating world by introducing the 'direct inquiry' approach. Folks employing this technique are frequently overheard dishing out the following pickup lines:
    Guys:
    "my sperm motility is ###. Are you interested in procreation?"
    "How many offspring have you spawned successfully? Oh, two - that's good. Care to try for three?"
    "I enjoy the physical sensations associated with sexual congress as much as the next guy, but personally I find females of the same blood ph type to be the biggest turn on."
    Gals:
    "I'm starting day 11 today. Would you like to have sex?"
    "They're sorta wide, but wouldn't you say I've got good birthing hips? Care to find out?"
    "I don't mind doing it standing up, but prefer positions which improve probability of conception. Does missionary work for you?

I predict this approach will be the next big trend.
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 0
    Last post: 14 Nov 2003, 10:36 AM
  2. Child endangerment or not?
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 24
    Last post: 14 Aug 2003, 3:50 PM
  3. Mother or Father Earth??
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 08 Nov 2002, 11:32 AM