Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Another complaint thread

Registered
    Sep 2001

Another complaint thread

So to take my mind off of something that happened today and because the weather is compltely rotten here, I decided to go to the show and see Sin City. Good movie, only problem that for about 5 minutes in the middle of the film, the sound went out and we missed dialogue that would be important later in the movie. Asked for a coupon so I could see the movie again anothe time and politely told PFO. Once again how would you deal with this? I won't be going back to that theatre again as a first step.

As for the movie, really good and well done. The use of digital effects to enhance the black and white and the character development are great. Might be more difficult to understand if you have not read the books Other caution, it is pretty gory, fortunately it is black and white, but still pretty gruesome.
    Too lazy to beat myself up for being to lazy to beat myself up for being too lazy to... well you get the point....

Registered
    Jan 2005
    I've not seen it. I'm not sure I will. I want to, both for Jessica Alba and the interesting B&W effects. Iit is a matter of available time (and somewhat, money). That money could buy pints.

Registered
    Sep 1999
    Quote Originally posted by donk
    Once again how would you deal with this? I won't be going back to that theatre again as a first step.

I always ask for the manager and don't discuss the issue until I see him/her. Then I make my complaint loud enough that everyone in the vicinity can hear. Usually, I get coupons for further visits.

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally posted by Zoning Goddess
    Then I make my complaint loud enough that everyone in the vicinity can hear.
    Don't mess with ZG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You darn tootin', I like fig newtons!

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 40
    Last post: 30 Aug 2009, 1:55 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last post: 02 Feb 2006, 2:10 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last post: 25 Jul 2002, 5:04 PM