Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Still applying to schools?

Still applying to schools?

Hi All,

Contracts to all of those who know where there are going to be next year!

I was just wondering if anyone was still in the process of applying for next year?

Registered
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally posted by Moops
    Hi All,

Contracts to all of those who know where there are going to be next year!

I was just wondering if anyone was still in the process of applying for next year?

I sorta am. I got into a school that I really want to go to, but I cannot afford it, so I am thinking about applying to a couple of cheaper, local schools and/or getting a full-time job.

.....if I end up just getting a job, I will be trying to go back to school, at least at night maybe, sometime in the next 5 years.

I WILL be a transportation planner one day, damnit.

Oopps!

I did mean congrats and not contracts!

Registered
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally posted by Moops
    I did mean congrats and not contracts!

figured

Registered
    Feb 2005
    Can't say that I am. I had all of that handled by January, mostly because many of the deadlines were around that time.

I'm slowly working on a couple of applications for summer 2006 admissions: USC's real estate+planning and FSU's MBA.

Ideally I want to earn a planning degree along with a real estate or MBA degree in a two year period. USC offers just that, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Quote Originally posted by OfficialPlanner
    I'm slowly working on a couple of applications for summer 2006 admissions: USC's real estate+planning and FSU's MBA.

Ideally I want to earn a planning degree along with a real estate or MBA degree in a two year period. USC offers just that, so I'm crossing my fingers.
    Right now I am taking an appraisal class with someone who teaches in the RE program for USC. She went through the program a few years ago and highly recommends it!

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 7
    Last post: 27 Feb 2012, 11:34 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last post: 10 Nov 2011, 12:24 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last post: 01 Nov 2010, 1:34 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last post: 06 May 2009, 8:45 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last post: 25 Nov 2008, 6:56 PM