Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Trouble uploading in gallery

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries

Trouble uploading in gallery

Having trouble uploading photos into the gallery. I have tried the temporary and my member gallery but I keep getting this notice:

Unable to create image [/home2/cyburbia/public_html/gallery/uploads/2110/DSCN0287.JPG].
    Please contact system administrator.

Am I going about this all wrong? Or have a uploaded too many in the past?

Any help would be great, thanks!

Z Man
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

I had this problem a few days ago. I couldn't upload anything. I think it had to do with the last image I uploaded which may have been currupted. Anyway, I deleted that image and thereafter I was able to upload again.

If you have an image with DSCN0287.JPG in it, delete it and see if you are able to upload after that.

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    Thanks, I will have to try it.
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    So I think I figured out this problem. SAC told me to delete that pic which was giving me trouble from my gallery. I couldn't find the pic here on Cyburbia, but I think it is a photo that I tried to upload at home, which didn;t work as my computer there is slow.
    IS there another way around this? Should I try to reload the same pic from home? If this has happened before, please tell me. If not, I will try to upload the problem photo and go from there.

-Peart

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    For some reason, there were some files and folders that were owned by "nobody," and PhotoPost couldn't write to them. The web hosting service shanged the permissions back to normal, so let's see if that works now.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    Thanks Dan, I appreciate it!

-Peart

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Trouble uploading images to gallery
    Cyburbia Issues and Help
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 25 Mar 2011, 1:22 PM
  2. problem uploading images to the gallery
    Cyburbia Issues and Help
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 14 Nov 2006, 11:19 PM
  3. Uploading to Gallery problems