306.42 Retail store
Retail store – establishment of ≤60,000’2 (5500 m2) GFA, where ≥60% of the gross floor area is devoted to the sale or rental of goods or merchandise to the public for personal or household consumption or to services incidental to the sale or rental of such goods or merchandise.
306.42.3 Permitted locations
* Retail stores are permitted by right in the C-V and C-G district.
* Businesses offering these services are considered subject to the special review process. Such uses are considered in the C-G zoning district only; and must be placed ≥500’ (155 m) from residential zoned property and ≥2000’ (610 m) from similar uses.
· Check cashing and personal loan services
– business that provides limited financial services to individuals, such as check cashing, deferred deposit and payday loans, and other short term loans.
· Pawn shop
– business that loans money on the security of personal property and/or automobiles; and sells unclaimed property.
– business that rents or leases durable household items such as furniture, appliances, and electronics.