Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Additional Cities and Places Gallery albums

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries

Additional Cities and Places Gallery albums

I just created a new album for Detroit, Michigan in the Cities and Places Gallery category. I'm going through the other images, and will be creating new albums if there are enough images to warrant it.

Any suggestions, as always, are welcome. Thanks!

EDIT: I added many more subcategories under Cities and Places, and changed the hierarchy around a bit.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    How would I be able to move pictures to a just added, appropriate forum (i.e. moving photos from My Gallery to the Memphis, Tenn. sub category in cities and places.
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by zmanPLAN
    How would I be able to move pictures to a just added, appropriate forum (i.e. moving photos from My Gallery to the Memphis, Tenn. sub category in cities and places.
    There should be a dropdown menu when a photo is displayed, allowing you to move an image into one of the public album..
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Cyburbian Plus
    Registered
    May 2008
    Dan, do you prefer pictures of built environments?

I have some good photos of built Egypt and Greece--but the pyramids and archaeological sites are, in my opinion, just a little more interesting to view...

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 16
    Last post: 16 Nov 2004, 2:31 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last post: 16 Nov 2004, 10:32 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last post: 11 Aug 2003, 11:50 AM