Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

Here is a subject close to everyone's heart! College ball is about to start --- yee hah! OK, I admit that I am an alum of the University of Oklahoma, so I am really psyched to watch my Sooners this year. What about everyone else? Who is your team? Do we need to get a football pool together? Let's all give a hu-rrah for our fave team! (no, I was never a cheerleader in my past life, just love the collegiate pigskin).

I am also extremely excited about the College football season, although not as excited as I am for the NFL season. I am a Wisconsin fan, so I was treated to a very early game on Friday against Fresno State. Wisconsin played sloppy, but good enough to win and avenge the loss to the Bulldogs last season. This weekend I am heading to Las Vegas to see the Badgers play UNLV. Should be a blast! There is even a 3 hour all you can drink/eat party before the game. I would estimate that there will be 25-30,000 Wisconsin fans there.
    "I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are."

- Homer Simpson

Registered
    Dec 2001
    Originally posted by jtfortin
    I am also extremely excited about the College football season, although not as excited as I am for the NFL season. I am a Wisconsin fan, so I was treated to a very early game on Friday against Fresno State. Wisconsin played sloppy, but good enough to win and avenge the loss to the Bulldogs last season. This weekend I am heading to Las Vegas to see the Badgers play UNLV. Should be a blast! There is even a 3 hour all you can drink/eat party before the game. I would estimate that there will be 25-30,000 Wisconsin fans there.
    No kidden, We have a wisconsin fan here at work heading out to vegas this weekend too.. I'm going out there this week for an Interview with the City of Vegas... wish me luck.
    Dude, I'm cheesing so hard right now.

Registered
    Dec 2001
    Originally posted by jtfortin
    I am a Wisconsin fan
    I went to grade school with their old QB...Mike Samuels.

Registered
    Oct 2001

Wooooo Pig, Soooieeeee!

Hog fan...

And the Razorbacks are under-rated this year.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    C'mon and get me you twist of fate
    I'm standing right here Mr. Destiny
    If you want to talk well then I'll relate
    If you don't so what cause you don't scare me

Registered
    Aug 2002
    i like basketball

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. I'm ready for my close-up
    Friday Afternoon Club