Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Planning in New Zealand

Registered
    Aug 2001

Planning in New Zealand

I've got a request from my wife and daughter to check out planning jobs in New Zealand! Wow, we would all love to live over there (I think), but I am wondering where to go to find out about prospective jobs. My experiance has all been in private engineering/planning firms, but a switch to the public sector might not be bad.

I'll throw more details out later, but I wanted to post something brief and see what someone might be able to shoot my direction! Thanks.

     
    Registered
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally posted by prana
    I've got a request from my wife and daughter to check out planning jobs in New Zealand! Wow, we would all love to live over there (I think), but I am wondering where to go to find out about prospective jobs. My experiance has all been in private engineering/planning firms, but a switch to the public sector might not be bad.

I'll throw more details out later, but I wanted to post something brief and see what someone might be able to shoot my direction! Thanks.
    Talk to JNL, I am pretty sure that where she is and I think she loves it there!!

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. UK - New Zealand is this a possible shift?
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 6
    Last post: 28 Feb 2007, 4:02 PM
  2. Hi from Auckland, New Zealand
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 23
    Last post: 16 Aug 2005, 10:10 AM
  3. Planning in New Zealand
    Make No Small Plans
    Replies: 8
    Last post: 03 May 2005, 5:05 PM
  4. Art in New Zealand