Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Scholarships

Registered
    Jun 2005

looking for scholarships

Hi! would anyone have very good leads/networks on sholarships? I am thinking of finding a good school to pursue further studies in planning outside of the Philippines.

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Someplace between yesterday and tomorrow.
    Shame your not in Michigan and going to a Michigan School. The Michigan Association of Planning has about 3 to 5 that they give out.
    Not my monkey, not my circus. - Old Polish Proverb

Quote Originally posted by Myra
    Hi! would anyone have very good leads/networks on sholarships? I am thinking of finding a good school to pursue further studies in planning outside of the Philippines.
    If you're interested in studying in the US, you could check out scholarships from APA (American Planning Association). They seem to give out a few each year.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Sep 2004
    I could almost guarantee you that the University of Nebraska-Lincoln would offer you a fellowship, and probably most other planning programs, if you are coming from out of the country. You need to apply first for most scholarships or fellowships so if you are looking for money before you apply you may find it hard to find.

Registered
    Jul 2005
    Try the MA Urban Design at the National University of Singapore. They have full scholarships for ASEAN Nationals. Monthly allowance of S$1,350.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jul 2005

scholarships/fellowships

Many U.S. planning schools might provide you with financial aid in a form of scholarship, fellowship, internship, or research/teaching assistantship if you're interested to get an advanced degree in planning, given that you have a strong background in education and/or practice. Check the planning schools that you want to go.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. APA scholarships
    Student Commons
    Replies: 2
    Last post: 15 Apr 2009, 3:02 PM
  2. Scholarships?
    Student Commons
    Replies: 2
    Last post: 20 Apr 2008, 2:38 PM
  3. Scholarships?!?
    Student Commons