Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Freedom

Aug 2001

Re: Mike I disagree.

Originally posted by El Guapo
    [It is my duty to my fellow citizens to remain armed. I know that scares the shit out of some of you, sorry. [/B]
    I appreciate that

With my supreme physical health and extensive military training, I'd be about as useful as a Volksgrenadier in combat... I'll leave it to you to defend my rights should things hit the fan.

My asthma would kill me faster than any rebel, terrorist, or tyrant's enforcers...

Maybe you should just teach me how to salvage spent brass, mix powder and explosives, scavenge for food, tend the wounded, etc...

Weapons are nearly useless in untrained hands...

Re: Re: Mike I disagree.

Originally posted by troy
    Weapons are nearly useless in untrained hands...
    The problems tend to occur when people don't realise it. I don't own any weapons myself but just cause I don't want them doesn't make them harmful. It's the person on the trigger (or holding for non-firearms) end that worry me.

...You been for a psych. test anytime recently, EG
    Glorious Technicolor, Breath-Taking CinemaScope and Stereophonic Sound!

Mar 2002
    Yes its who's on the trigger end of the gun that scares me-

ex husband was a marine sniper, big mean killing machine

totally out of this world crazy-as in he STILL liked to hunt people. he still referred to folks he did not like as targets (that's what I ended up being when I left him-never mind the death threats, I figured id die quick anyway)

now he's a cop that gets off on beating people

the man is a walking lethal weapon and he can carry a gun legally

oh yes and dont tell anyone-hes bi polar
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

Remember this motto to live by: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO- HOO what a ride!'"

+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

More at Cyburbia

1. Sustainable Freedom Lab dot org
    Make No Small Plans
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 23 Jan 2013, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last post: 14 Nov 2012, 5:26 PM
  3. Freedom Ranch
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 54