Gays, Illinois, a town of 250 just west of Mattoon, has a two-story outhouse. It used to be connected to a building with a general store on bottom and an inn on top.
The 1869 building was razed in 1984, but the outhouse was saved and now serves as a tourist attraction in a small park. The outhouse was added in1872.
The top hole is offset so it drops behind the bottom stall. The icky is hidden by a false wall.
Sorry for the poor quality.
The pics were taken through glass. These old newspaper clippings show the outhouse before the building was razed.
One for the guys and one for the gals.