My Planning Commission has given me the task of coming up with an acutal permit to issue to an applicant upon approval of a conditional use permit. I know some municipalities have a form that is signed and issued, much like a sign permit, which we do have. Does your community have a CUP form? If so, could you fax it to me? I appreciate any help.