Here are some resolutions which might work for planners.
I would welcome additions and lists from others on this board.
1. To take a fresh look at my job and people I work with and focus on the positives.
2. To take a course, read a book or arrange some OJT on a planning or related topic that interests me.
3. Definitely take a longer vacation this year, but also some one or two-day mini-vacations to do something really fun. For example, spend a whole day in an art museum,
or take a cooking class.
4. Find a way to help and serve those who usually have little voice in planning, permitting and other such decisions.
5. And, in my personal case, wish with all my might that the Chicago Cubs win their first world series in almost 100 years this year, and that I can be there in person. Hey Hey!