Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: New urbanism thesis

New urbanism thesis

I am sorry to those who expressed interest in reading my thesis on the New Urbanism. Unfortunately I do not have it available on the internet for public access.

I can email the file to you if you are interested. Contact me and I will send it to you.

cheers
    ss.

new urbanism thesis

I am considering writing my graduate thesis on the same topic topic and wish to read yours to see what issues you may have addressed. I am currently in the running for a Lambda Alpha International Land Economics Honorary Society scholarship where I will be writing about overcoming obstacles in new urbanist development (i.e., zoning, financing, etc.). You paper may also help in this regard.

Please e-mail me a copy when it is convenient. Thank you very much.

Scott Hunt

Quote Originally posted by Sean Garretson View post
    I am sorry to those who expressed interest in reading my thesis on the New Urbanism. Unfortunately I do not have it available on the internet for public access.

I can email the file to you if you are interested. Contact me and I will send it to you.

cheers
    ss.
    Hi Sean
    I would love to read your thesis My email is d.stoneman@dlsp.co.uk
    Thanks

Registered
    Jan 2007

Thesis

I have been working on thesis ideas for my up coming grad classes. I would love to read over your paper for some topics ideas. Augierty1@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2006

Thesis

Would love to look at your work. I did my undergrad thesis on similar topic. My email is chijan_23@yahoo.com

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Moderator note:
    The original post was made about seven years ago, and it's probably been six years and eleven months since the original poster last saw the thread. Sorry, but I don't think you're going to be seeing Sean's thesis anytime soon.

Registered
    Jul 2010

request

Hello...my name is omid.i am working a new urbanism thesis in iran.would u please send me your thesis and guide me.thank you
    parsimid@gmail.com

Registered
    Jun 2011
    I know this thread is a while ago but if it is possible, can I also get a copy too becoz im doing a thesis of similar topic soon n would like to see how others has approach it, thanks

email: xzblaze@gmail.com

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 5
    Last post: 29 Jun 2012, 11:43 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last post: 13 May 2011, 1:17 PM
  3. Help me with my thesis
    Student Commons
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 13 Sep 2008, 5:32 PM
  4. Replies: 3