Part 1.

Good day to all--

Have you prepared a great planning related report and want other people to know about it?

I write short reviews of planning-related web pages for the web site maintained by Planning Commissioners Journal, PlannersWeb.com. In the next printed edition of the PCJ, I will *also* be writing a short "News and Notes" column describing recently published plans, reports, studies, etc., that deal with planning-related topics.

If you are aware of plans, reports, studies, etc., that I should consider for this column, please send me a note and, if possible, a copy of the document.

I can be reached via email at deanpierce@usa.net. Please mail any submissions to me care of RRPC, PO Box 965, Rutland, Vermont, 05702.

Thanks.

Dean Pierce

Part 2.

Are you aware of good planning related web pages?

As noted above, I write short reviews of planning-related web pages for the web site maintained by the Planning Commissioners Journal, a national quarterly publication. In the next installment of my reviews, I expect to focus on web pages addressing the following topics:

*economic development;
*noise and noise abatement;
*signs, travel information; and
*land taxation

If you are aware of particular web pages that I should consider for my next column, please send me a note and the URL. I can be reached via email at deanpierce@usa.net.

Thanks.

Dean Pierce