Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: 'stretch', 'd'weeze', And 'white Girl Butt' [Temp 2]

Registered
    Feb 2004

'stretch', 'd'weeze', And 'white Girl Butt' [Temp 2]

Many of my friends pursuing their graduate degrees in anthropology flew off to the Amazon rainforest to study the Yonomame, or up to the Yukon to study Inuit/eskimo cultures. I have a suggestion, it is no longer necessary to travel to the far corners of the world to study unusual cultures. They need go no further than the nearest mall.

Yesterday, I'm working the front counter and this guy is applying for a building permit. He brought his 14 year old daughter in with him (back fresh from the mall) who apparently has had a cell phone surgically attached to her ear. Anyways, I am forced to listen to her half of a conversation while our building inspector takes forever to look something up. During the course of her conversation she uttered the phrase "stretch, Julie, stretch" not less than three times. Based on the context of the discussion, though, I don't believe her friend Julie was doing aerobics at the time. How odd. I also heard her describing some boy she knew and attached the label "d'weeze" to him (I think he may have been either really cool or possibly an ogre - I'm not real sure). Lastly, you'll be sorry to learn that Julie's friend Kristen is 'getting the worst case of white girl butt you've ever seen'. Now, many denizens of this forum may suffer from this disorder and I do hope a cure is discovered someday soon. It is especially tragic that one should come down with a serious case at a such a tender age - how very sad, indeed.

I just tried to google all of these terms and still have NO freakin' idea what she was talking about. Does anyone here that maybe has teens know what I'm talking about?
    Dang, I am soooooo uncool.
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Hmm I have no idea of what those terms mean... thems tweens probably have a language of their own... :P
    I tried looking the terms up in a slang dictionary (urbandictionary.com) with no results

Registered
    Mar 2002
    i think white girl butt is the flat wide thing you see so many white girls have

think of a bubble butt thats been hit by a car and mushed. it also tends to extend down into the thighs making it hard to tell where the butt ends and the legs start.

Right now all the girls was J Lo butts (not that its a bad thing to have :drool: )
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

Remember this motto to live by: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO- HOO what a ride!'"

Registered
    Mar 2002
    streach
    interj. phrase suggesting that someone buy something.
    "Nigel - streach!"
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

Remember this motto to live by: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO- HOO what a ride!'"

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Originally posted by Plannergirl@Jan 27 2005, 02:52 PM
    i think white girl butt is the flat wide thing you see so many white girls have

think of a bubble butt thats been hit by a car and mushed. it also tends to extend down into the thighs making it hard to tell where the butt ends and the legs start.

Right now all the girls was J Lo butts (not that its a bad thing to have :drool: )
    I'll resist asking how you knew about that , but thanks!

Evidently, groups of teens not only hang out at the mall, but various different groups do so. That's a little different than when I was a teen. It's no longer just what I would call the 'valley girl' types that do so, but also groups that don't get on well with Julie and her friends. It used to be you couldn't pay, for instance, a 'burnout' to hang out at the mall. That stigma appears to have vanished. Now it seems the Capulets and Montagues both hang out in front of the Gap.
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 62
    Last post: 22 Aug 2013, 11:35 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last post: 12 Jun 2005, 10:04 AM
  3. It is a girl
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 18
    Last post: 30 Jun 2003, 10:33 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last post: 18 Nov 2002, 11:59 AM