Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Clemson - reevelopment program?

     
    Registered
    Jun 2005

Clemson - reevelopment program?

Anybody know anything about Clemson's fairly new Real Estate Development Masters? I would post the link, but apparently I'm not allowed to yet (not enough posts). On paper, the curriculum looks really good, but how is it really? Anybody study planning there and get a sense of the Real Estate Program? Do we have any actual students or alumni of the program lurking around here? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Going down to check it out next month.

Registered
    Aug 2005
    I did not study there, but I had a collegue that started their graduate studies at Clemson and transferred to another school after one year. She said that she was not impressed with the program there and she was seeking other opportunities. This was about three years ago and there could have been substantial changes since then. Also remember that I did not go there and know nothing about the program myself so I cannot give you first hand knowledge.

I would suggest trying to get some contacts of some of the current and former students and talk to them about the positives and negatives of their experiences at the University. The Department should have some people that they can refer you to. Good luck.

Registered
    Oct 2005

Clemson

I had an instructor of urban planning in my studies at the University of Minnesota who went there. I can refer you to her if you'd like.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Clemson MCRP program
    Student Commons
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 07 Jun 2012, 6:13 PM
  2. Clemson open house
    Student Commons
    Replies: 1
    Last post: 16 Oct 2011, 5:54 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last post: 04 Nov 2010, 10:59 PM