Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Obese sex lives

Registered
    Sep 1999

Obese sex lives

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=1224257

Well, the news item pretty much tells the tale. South Beach, Atkins, etc.; maybe we should come up with the Cyburbian Planners' Weight Loss Plan. Hey, you're at public hearings 5 nights a month, don't eat dinner! Tell those developers to stop bringing donuts to review meetings!

NIMBY asshatterer Plus Richmond Jake's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    I was considering slacking here for a while but I think I'll go to the health club instead. Now, I wonder where that damn thing is located. Oh wait, the baseball and football games are coming on. Maybe tomorrow.

Registered
    Oct 2001
    Well, my lengthy city hikes and hikes don't do much good if during the hike I stop for gigantic, ultramoist chocolate cake slices and the very best, amazing iced mochas.

Plus, I should be more careful with Max, my 11 year old shepherd/rottie mix. He is still going pretty strong, though. We did a three mile hike at Land's End then a long walk in Oakland.

     
    Registered
    Jun 2004
    I can't believe this makes the news or needed a "study" to prove. Of course if someone loses weight (gets healthier) they are going to feel better about themselves, hence sex gets better (or picks up from lack thereof )

And ZG you are correct, that is a planners diet...just walked in the door and there is no way I am eating dinner at 9:00 p.m., might as well glue the food to my hip

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. The fabric of our lives
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 25
    Last post: 07 Dec 2012, 4:50 PM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last post: 21 Apr 2009, 7:58 PM
  3. Dog with 9 Lives
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 21 Sep 2007, 2:37 PM