Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Your Daily Schadenfreude for 2005-11-04: I'm STILL enjoying France's pain

Registered
    Oct 2001

Your Daily Schadenfreude for 2005-11-04: I'm STILL enjoying France's pain

I had a really good post written for this thread, but I deleted it. It's just not worth it. France sucks, and if you can't handle someone else not having your opinion too bad. The foreign policy of that nation has put my fellow citizens and our troops at unecessary risk for years. They are Neville Chamberlins of the worst kind and I hope the blowback of their upperleadership having accepted bribes in the UN oil for food scandal, and their supplying of intel to Iraq as well as their apeasement kicks them hard in the balls. But, I'm sure this thead will get closed too because we can't speak our minds unless we say something the majority (here) doesn't find offensive.

PS - I hope Paris burns just a tad longer.
    Last edited by el Guapo; 04 Nov 2005 at 9:22 PM.
    el Guapo is a former 20 year +/- urban planner (just like you) who thought becoming an attorney was a good life choice.

Registered
    May 2004
    El Guapo- I completely disagree with you and find your opinions on some issues quite irritating. However, I appreciate that you speak your mind and I do like to hear opinions contrary to my own. It makes me think - and I don't do that very often ). I would probably go nuts if all I heard was Bush bashing, anti-war drivel (though I generally agree with it all ).

I urge you to keep posting your opinions. As long as it doesn't get you into to much trouble!

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Chronic Pain
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 23
    Last post: 19 Mar 2009, 9:05 AM
  2. Ever have a case of Schadenfreude ?
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 17
    Last post: 14 Jun 2007, 3:40 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last post: 04 Nov 2005, 12:37 PM