Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Owens on the block!

Registered
    Oct 2001

Owens on the block!

He may play again this year, but I could never root for the SOB anyway. But, he will be back next year, so I'm entertaining offers... He's definately a keeper, so if your WR corps needs an upgrade, offer up a draft pick.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    C'mon and get me you twist of fate
    I'm standing right here Mr. Destiny
    If you want to talk well then I'll relate
    If you don't so what cause you don't scare me

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    16th rounder?

And Maurice Clarette...

What do you think?

Dont ban me...
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

Registered
    Feb 2003
    Nooooo. Don't do it!!

Have you seen his roster? It's more stacked than Pam Anderson. (although I think mastiff's are real)

I don't know about the rest of you, but seeing mastiff have six (or was it eight) picks in the first three rounds of last year's draft was brutal. Make him get rid of his players and everyone will get a shot at them in the draft.

On that note, anybody want to trade me a first rounder for Eli Mann........... I'm kidding, geez

Registered
    Oct 2001
    Quote Originally posted by plankton
    Nooooo. Don't do it!!

Have you seen his roster? It's more stacked than Pam Anderson. (although I think mastiff's are real)

I don't know about the rest of you, but seeing mastiff have six (or was it eight) picks in the first three rounds of last year's draft was brutal. Make him get rid of his players and everyone will get a shot at them in the draft.

On that note, anybody want to trade me a first rounder for Eli Mann........... I'm kidding, geez
    But many teams had great keepers from trading with me... It isn't like I'm peddling trash here. Owens is a great WR, I just don't know where he'll be next year.

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    I watched as SportsCenter singled out the Denver Broncos as having T.O. later this season. They said it was the best fit for him....

I'm not too sure....

Give me a real bargain, and I might be game. Although, I am doing well and may not be into taking risks at this juncture.
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

Registered
    Oct 2001
    Quote Originally posted by zmanPLAN
    I watched as SportsCenter singled out the Denver Broncos as having T.O. later this season. They said it was the best fit for him....

I'm not too sure....

Give me a real bargain, and I might be game. Although, I am doing well and may not be into taking risks at this juncture.
    A real bargain?!

Registered
    Mar 2004

Ha!

Quote Originally posted by zmanPLAN

I'm not too sure....

I can just hear it now......Jake is a $%#&, can't throw the ball worth a %$&#! A player like me needs a hall of fame QB.......MAN I get NO respect from this locker room!

or

Snake? What kind of snake can throw a ball?? You tell me that! (as stated shortly after loosing yet again in the first game of the playoffs.....)

Skilled Adoxographer

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Building A Better Block Movement
    Make No Small Plans
    Replies: 3
    Last post: 30 Jul 2012, 4:48 PM
  2. Never ending new kid on the block thread
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 15 Mar 2012, 1:10 PM
  3. Block length canopies