I got this idea from another message board and thought I'd share this interesting challenge with you all Cyburbians. It can be your physical, emotional, psychic, mental, or the like state of yourself. It can be achievements that you're proud of. Try to put aside your modesty for a bit and share a bit who you are.
So, what are the ten things you like about yourself?
Okay, to be fair, I'll start. In random order...
1. I do like myself.
2. I still did well in my academics despite not starting learning my first language until I was 7 years old.
3. I like my curly hair, something that I once disliked.
4. I have a very good memory. Just put on some Beethoven music and I'll study away a bunch of things in 30 minutes and I'll amaze you what I've memorized!
5. I like how I can sleep at nights without ever being awaken by noise.
6. I like having a quick mind and being able to learn something without too much difficulties.
7. I like my multi-coloured eyes.
8. I can do cartwheels, skip rope, double dutch, and pogo ball.
9. I like the fact that I can listen to and appreciate music.
10. I like how I can type really fast without having to look down on the keyboard ...so that this task wouldn't take me a half-hour to complete.
So, the dare is on!