Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Anybody else have messed up stats?

Registered
    Aug 2001

Anybody else have messed up stats?

I can't tell if Yahoo will fix this, but for some reason only our stats from last night are showing. Monday and Tuesday haven't been added for some reason. My goalies had a crappy night on Monday, so maybe it's not a bad thing though

Registered
    Aug 2001
    showing up on my team page:
    Team Notes:
    • Yahoo! Sports apologizes for any difficulty you have experienced accessing your fantasy team today. The technical issues have now been resolved. Please note that some recent transactions (i.e. lineup changes, roster moves and trades) may not have been recorded properly, so we recommend that you carefully review your teams to make sure they are up to date. Thank you for playing fantasy sports on Yahoo! Sports, and once again we apologize for any inconvenience.

But, you said Monday and Tuesday weren't being tallied in your totals. I can't figure out which days are or aren't in mine.
    For example, my Matchup says I have 3G, 2A and +4, but in going back through my week, I think I should have 5G, 7A and +9. My goalie stat from last night ARE showing up though.

Weird!
    "You can measure the health of a city by the vitality and energy of its streets and public open spaces.”-- William H. Whyte..

moderator in moderation Suburb Repairman's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2003
    Man, the damn thing messed up my roster from yesterday so I didn't get credit for a bunch of guys on the bench that really kicked ass!

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

- Herman Göring at the Nuremburg trials (thoughts on democracy)

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Quote Originally posted by Suburb Repairman
    Man, the damn thing messed up my roster from yesterday so I didn't get credit for a bunch of guys on the bench that really kicked ass!
    That was MY excuse last week....you need to find your own excuse!!! Maybe I didn't mess it up like I thought I did....hmmmm
    "You can measure the health of a city by the vitality and energy of its streets and public open spaces.”-- William H. Whyte..

moderator in moderation Suburb Repairman's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally posted by prana
    That was MY excuse last week....you need to find your own excuse!!! Maybe I didn't mess it up like I thought I did....hmmmm
    Nah, I set my rosters at the beginning of the week on Monday. I did it at work and then checked it at home to make sure. I think STAN has infitrated Yahoo and is keeping us down!

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!!

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

- Herman Göring at the Nuremburg trials (thoughts on democracy)

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997
    Yeah, something's wrong - it looks like my stats for my forwards/defensemen are okay, but I'm not getting anything for my goalies - just Wednesday's game, not Monday's games.

Hey Commish - you wanna look into this?

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996
    Quote Originally posted by Tranplanner
    Hey Commish - you wanna look into this?
    I've contacted Yahoo, and they said they're trying to correct the problem. It happened for all yahoo leagues.
    "Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997
    Quote Originally posted by NHPlanner
    I've contacted Yahoo, and they said they're trying to correct the problem. It happened for all yahoo leagues.
    You da man. Sorry about Thornton.

Registered
    Apr 1996
    Quote Originally posted by Tranplanner
    You da man. Sorry about Thornton.
    Not real happy with the trade.....but hey, Sturm had a G & A, and Stuart had an A last night. Maybe it's the kick in the ass the B's needed. I think Joe will thrive in the Western Conference. Glad he's on my fantasy roster.
    "Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

Registered
    Dec 2003
    My score is messed up, but then I realized that zmanPLAN found out I was sleeping with the girls at yahoo (his mom & girlfriend)
    A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Neil McCauley (Robert DeNiro): Heat 1995

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Someplace between yesterday and tomorrow.
    What the heck? Almost all my team is not avalible.
    Not my monkey, not my circus. - Old Polish Proverb

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997
    Quote Originally posted by michaelskis
    I'm wondering if it's a reflection of the trade moratorium...

Registered
    Apr 1996
    Glitch in yahoo....will check it out.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Mine said that too the other day, but they still gave me points for the players, so I don't think it's a big deal.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 28
    Last post: 25 Mar 2013, 4:23 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last post: 07 Mar 2011, 9:26 PM
  3. Stats texts that are useful to planners
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 8
    Last post: 26 Aug 2010, 10:10 AM
  4. AICP membership stats?
    Career Development and Advice