1. Do not play soccer with four lines surrounding the field, since this is the way of the nonbelievers.
3. If a player falls during the game and breaks his hand or foot, he shall not say "foul" and shall not stop playing because of his injury. The one who caused his injury shall not receive a yellow or red card but rather the case shall be judged according to Muslim law. The inured player shall exercise his rights according to the shari'ah, as stated in the Koran, and you must testify together with him that so-and-so tripped him intentionally.
6. You must play the entire game with the intention of improving your physical fitness for the purpose of fighting jihad. One should not waste time in celebrating a false victory.
7. Do not play for fourty-five minutes, as is the practice among the Jews and the Christians. This is also the length of time that is accepted in the soccer clubs of those who have strayed from the righteous path.
8. Do not play in two halves, but rather in one part or in three parts, so as to be different from the sinful and rebellious, the nonbelievers and the polytheists.
11. In the course of the game, it is forbidden for groups of youths to gather and watch, since, if you are gathering for the sake of sports activuty and physical fitness as you claim, why should they be looking at you? You must make them participate in order to imprve their physical fitness and prepare for jihad, or else say to them, "Go propagate Islam and seek out moral corruption in the marketplace and in the press in order to correct it" and leave us to imprve our physical fitness."