So we all know that some classes are better than others... some of course are just great and you love them. So spit it out and tell what classes you liked the most about your undergrad and or Graduate.
Since I'm still doing my undergrad in Geography here comes my favourite classes so far:
- World Regional Geography... A nice look at all the contemporary and historic problems of the different regions of the World. My teacher was also great... Makes me look forward to Political Geography that's more or less a follow up class I'll be taking next semmester.
- Climatology... some may hate it, but I just love it... but that's just because I tend to go for Physical geography...
- Physical Geography... it's quite introductory, but still I learned quite a lot and loved it.
- Human Geography... this was a condensed class that went from Demography (dull!) to Urban Geography (rocks!)
- Economics... I had never had any classes of economics before (one of the major weakness in our educational system) and I loved it...it sure helped to understand the world better. I totally aced this course.
-Fieldtrip 1... well... duh! 3 days going on a fieldtrip is sure cool.
This list is still in progress, as I'm still around the middle of my undergrad, and from now on it's mostly geography courses, and the few courses I've flunked... (damn you Chemistry, statistics and sociology!)