• Guidos and Guidettes

31 79.49%
+ Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: What's More Irritating #1: Emos vs Guidos/Ginos

Registered
    Oct 2001

Thought I'd dredge this ancient thread up rather than a new one

But, I thought the British phenomenon of "Chavs" was pretty funny.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s105/st80039.htm

( A snob is I)

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by BKM
    But, I thought the British phenomenon of "Chavs" was pretty funny.

http://www.sportnetwork.net/main/s105/st80039.htm
    Damn funny.....the neon green mermaid get-up was spectacular!

And if you don't know what a "chav" is click here--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

LIve your own lives

wow ive been readin these posts and gettin pretty pissed. 1, because i guess id be considered a guido, 2 because emos are ****in weird ass loners, and if thats not more annoying than people having fun than i dont know wat is. so seriously look at those pictures, who looks like there having a better time?? and who cares how we act, dont act that way if you dont want to, but dont hate on us because of the way we act. most haters are just admireres who are to scared to say it. so get your own ****in lives and leave ours alone.

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by SlickNick705
    wow ive been readin these posts and gettin pretty pissed. 1, because i guess id be considered a guido, 2 because emos are ****in weird ass loners, and if thats not more annoying than people having fun than i dont know wat is. so seriously look at those pictures, who looks like there having a better time?? and who cares how we act, dont act that way if you dont want to, but dont hate on us because of the way we act. most haters are just admireres who are to scared to say it. so get your own ****in lives and leave ours alone.
    This is precisely why guidos won the poll.
    "He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" Jeremiah 22:16

Registered
    Sep 2001
    Worst troll ever.

I could respond with lots of facts, but is it really worth it? I don't really want a yellow flag, but we could start with your screeen name and go from there.
    Too lazy to beat myself up for being to lazy to beat myself up for being too lazy to... well you get the point....

Registered
    Mar 2005

Suspended Bad Email Address teshadoh's avatar
    Registered
    Mar 2004
    Fugetaboutit.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Wow that is one heckof a compendium of racist slang, quite the eye opener and some of it downright nasty. though have to remember a few of those less atrocious ones, didn't see emo but guido/guidettes "portray mafia mentality".

Registered
    Dec 2001
    An emo kid wont beat you with a bat when he's drunk....they'll just cry on your shoulder.

+ Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

More at Cyburbia

1. Irritating civil service exam question
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 7
    Last post: 14 Dec 2010, 6:11 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last post: 31 Jul 2008, 9:28 AM
  3. More irritating commercials
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 66