Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: The State of My Team (a CFHL complaint thread)

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries

The State of My Team (a CFHL complaint thread)

From the Pelican City Gazette:

Player/Coach Reggie Dunlop looks on and thinks, "I gotta bench Jose Theodore... he sucks!" This was last night as the once proud Brass Bonanza has fallen on mediocre times.

Man, am I upset at Theodore, in both CFHL and NHL areas. This guy is BLOWING EVERYTHING!

Also, no production and mediocre seasons from all the rest on the team. Next year I am picking players on the real life teams I HATE, that way I can enjoy the NHL season at least. Seems my picks are cursed.
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Well, at least it bodes well for me... I forgot to change my lineup this week, and I had nobody playing last night. And one of my guys got a hat trick... doh!

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Someplace between yesterday and tomorrow.
    All my best guys will had a few great weeks early in the season, then BOOM... they suck. So I have changed my thinking, adjusted my prediction models, and finalizing my new strategy. Who knew picking names out a hat would work so well!

It does help that I have 2 of the top 10 goalies!
    "I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which, was that you can fail at what you don't want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love." - Jim Carrey

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. [OMG!] The Team Edward thread
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 12
    Last post: 01 Apr 2011, 4:00 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last post: 30 Aug 2009, 12:55 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last post: 26 Sep 2006, 5:06 PM
  4. CFHL Smack Talk Thread.
    Friday Afternoon Club