Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: [User: The One] Not able to log in after e-mail change

Registered
    Mar 2004

Ah....

Sorry to bug you all, but I recently changed my e-mail address and password to an AOL account and am now unable to post or do much of anything. Maybe my AOL account is blocking...? I'll check, but if not, how do I get back into the good graces of Cyburbia? I'll do what I need to fix it. Sorry, I haven't worried about the rules since I'm normally such a good guy
    Skilled Adoxographer

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996
    Moderator note:
    Will try to get one of the admins to fix the problem. Hang in there.
    "Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

Registered
    Mar 2004

Whoops...

Stupid AOL was dumping Cyburbia into spam mail! Anyway, I am now back online. Could someone remind me how to allow cyburbia e-mails (unblock) in AOL?
    Skilled Adoxographer

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996
    Moderator note:
    Glad you figured it out.
    "Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

Registered
    Jul 1998
    Quote Originally posted by The One
    Stupid AOL was dumping Cyburbia into spam mail! Anyway, I am now back online. Could someone remind me how to allow cyburbia e-mails (unblock) in AOL?
    AOL is dumping just about all mail automatically sent from web sites. I've bitched about it several times, so much for their claim of "listening to our members"
    “As soon as public service ceases to be the chief business of the citizens, and they would rather serve with their money than with their persons, the State is not far from its fall”
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Closed thread