Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Final Reg. Season Standings, Scores, Playoff Brackets

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996

Final Reg. Season Standings, Scores, Playoff Brackets

"Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Ummm Go Drink Drink Score!
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. Time makes more converts than reason." - Thomas Paine Common Sense.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Quote Originally posted by michaelskis
    Ummm Go Drink Drink Score!
    "You can measure the health of a city by the vitality and energy of its streets and public open spaces.”-- William H. Whyte..

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally posted by prana
    You may have beaten Rumpy… but I won’t be so nice.
    "A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom. Time makes more converts than reason." - Thomas Paine Common Sense.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    That's alright- My "Coaching 101" book tells me that I am supposed to say that "we are not overlooking our next opponent in anticipation of the Puckers." "The Maple Laughs have a balanced attack, a good defense and solid goaltending." "It will be a good week of tough competition."

But....I don't believe any of that!! We're going to kick the snot out of the boys from up north ( ) and then completely embarrass the Puckers.

And honestly, I don't really believe that either, but it sounds good. My goaltending has been like swiss cheese. I'm just glad I have some decent offense!
    "You can measure the health of a city by the vitality and energy of its streets and public open spaces.”-- William H. Whyte..

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997
    But....I don't believe any of that!! We're going to kick the snot out of the boys from up north ( ) and then completely embarrass the Puckers.
    Ooooh...you're making me mad!

Speaking of swiss cheese, the Aebischer trade has really screwed up my goaltending rotation. What a stupid trade.

The Laughs will have the last laugh or something like that...

Registered
    Apr 2003
    That's alright- My "Coaching 101" book tells me that I am supposed to say that "we are not overlooking our next opponent in anticipation of the Puckers." "The Maple Laughs have a balanced attack, a good defense and solid goaltending." "It will be a good week of tough competition."

And honestly, I don't really believe that either, but it sounds good. My goaltending has been like swiss cheese. I'm just glad I have some decent offense!
    At least they are showing up in the net... I lost this week because one of my three goalies is DTD, and the others were not in net more than one game each!

Quote Originally posted by Tranplanner
    The Laughs will have the last laugh or something like that...
    Or they will be laughed at...

BUT.. I hope that they will be back in net for the final week, and my diversification in seasoned veterans and talented rookies in all spots will prove them selves in the end.

When I win the STANley cup, do I get free refills on coffee if I bring it in?

Registered
    Aug 2001
    When you win the cup?? Hahahaha.... Are they part of some Happy Meal in Michigan right now? Run along little boy and stay behind the velvet rope when I bring the Cup into town for display!

Registered
    Apr 2003
    When you win the cup?? Hahahaha.... Are they part of some Happy Meal in Michigan right now?
    Might as well be... It has been in Detroit so often and will be back this year.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. 2007 Final Playoff Results & Scores
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 01 Oct 2007, 8:46 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last post: 04 Sep 2007, 8:20 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last post: 12 Mar 2007, 2:09 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last post: 03 Apr 2006, 1:57 PM