Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Applying to LSE?

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Nov 2009

Applying to LSE?

Is anyone applying?

And of those who applied, did anyone have problems putting in his or her credit card information? My credit cards are fine -- used them for all other schools and in everyday business -- but the LSE application isn't having any of it.

Any ideas?

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally posted by judyblume View post
    Is anyone applying?

And of those who applied, did anyone have problems putting in his or her credit card information? My credit cards are fine -- used them for all other schools and in everyday business -- but the LSE application isn't having any of it.

Any ideas?

I applied to LSE back in Dec.

I had to pay for LSE summer school and housing with my CC (imagine the hassle with a few thousand $$$s being processed overseas)

My suggestion is to enter everything line by line and enter your addy exactly how it appears on your statement. A DR or Drive will mess up the processing.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Nov 2009

figured it out

Thanks for the pointer! I did eventually figure it out -- I used my parents' credit account (but with my own card and name), but the computer had to verify to make sure EVERYTHING was correct, including the phone number. After about ten tries (and a call from Am Ex), I finally got the right combination of info.

No other schools made things so complicated, so thank goodness that's over!

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 0
    Last post: 16 Oct 2013, 9:09 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last post: 04 Mar 2011, 10:48 AM
  3. Applying to MUP programs
    Student Commons
    Replies: 4
    Last post: 11 Mar 2009, 4:57 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last post: 02 Apr 2008, 12:49 PM