Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1609

Thread: The NEVERENDING Dating Thread

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally posted by Dan View post

Jaw. Drop.

Holy. Sheeyit.

The horror. The horror....
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally posted by Maister View post
    Jaw. Drop.

Holy. Sheeyit.

The horror. The horror....
    Her criteria, its like looking in a mirror eh, Maister?
    We hope for better things; it will arise from the ashes - Fr Gabriel Richard 1805

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Geeks and fedoras. Do any women like the look?

Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Mar 2004
    I've got fedoras... they don't help me.
    We hope for better things; it will arise from the ashes - Fr Gabriel Richard 1805

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally posted by DetroitPlanner View post
    I've got fedoras... they don't help me.
    I would guess they don't work for 95% of people... it seems though that there is a small percentage of people who think they work...
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally posted by Hink View post
    I would guess they don't work for 95% of people... it seems though that there is a small percentage of people who think they work...
    So who are they and what are their phone #'s? And do you think you could get back to me with that info by the time I return from the haberdashers? Thanks
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    In most cases, I'd consider a fedora to be a repellant.

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by kms View post
    In most cases, I'd consider a fedora to be a repellant.
    Yeah..........
    "He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" Jeremiah 22:16

Registered
    Oct 2001
    Quote Originally posted by Planit View post
    She forgot to put HIGH MAINTAINCE BITCH on her list.
    ...and she wonders why none of them call back after they have sex with her!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    C'mon and get me you twist of fate
    I'm standing right here Mr. Destiny
    If you want to talk well then I'll relate
    If you don't so what cause you don't scare me

Registered
    Jan 2005
    So who are they and what are their phone #'s? And do you think you could get back to me with that info by the time I return from the haberdashers? Thanks
    Call the following:

-867-5309 ask for Jenny
    -1-900-MIX-ALOT, I think he might only be able to help you kick those nasty thoughts...
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Registered
    Feb 1998
    If Dan wore a fedora, there are many girls from Russia that would love to meet up with him for a lasting relationship.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Ever notice how women thst make a big deal about being polyamorous are also usually quite geeky> Case in point ...

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blog entries
    Ever notice how women thst make a big deal about being polyamorous are also usually quite geeky> Case in point ...

I know more than a few people IRL that are from this mold.
    "He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" Jeremiah 22:16

Cyburbian Plus Whose Yur Planner's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2004

Actually Dan with the whack-a-doodles you've been posting, this one seems somewhat normal. A bit shy and geeky, but;s she's at least knows where reality is.
    When did I go from Luke Skywalker to Obi-Wan Kenobi?

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Looks like a fake profile bot that regularly creates Match.com profiles (Campbell, New York - population zero) is sick. It's spitting up cliches everywhere!

A breakdown of its lines ...

* Family and friends are important in my life.
    * I'm also laid-back, kind, caring and respectful.
    * I want someone who opens the door for me, is the first to call, and isn't afraid to show their feelings.
    * I love to laugh and can be a little witty and sarcastic.
    * I'm a book nerd but also love playing sports.
    * I'm looking for someone active, kind and loving who challenges me and who's my best friend.
    * I enjoy skiing, camping,and hiking.
    * My career takes up most my time but I want someone to spend my down time with.
    * I'm looking for someone who's kind and doesn't also have a high-stress job.
    * I am a high energy, spunky, and fun-loving and I love to have a good time but can also keep things low-key.
    * I'd like someone who can make me laugh and is okay with staying in and relaxing.
    * I'm just a dorky person who loves to laugh and has a good heart.
    * I care deeply about my family and friends.
    * I'm looking for someone who's caring, driven, compassionate, kind and can make me laugh.
    * My friends would say I'm easy to get along with, quirky, honest, fun, outgoing and respectful.
    * I'm looking for my best friend and someone who can put a smile on my face and loves family.
    * Okay let's see, I love concerts/live music.
    * I enjoy great food paired with good conversation and love laughing.
    * I'm looking for someone who loves music, enjoys having a good time and is laid back.
    * I'm an easy going, low key person.
    * I also enjoy helping people, especially kids.
    * I'm looking for someone who's fun, close to their family, and can have an educated conversation that challenges me.
    * I'd say I'm motivated, outgoing, kind, independent, goofy, intelligent and very friendly.
    * I'm looking for someone who's motivated, laid back, has a sense of humor, and lives life to the fullest.
    * I am a down to earth person who loves to have fun and loves fitness. I also enjoy traveling and trying new things.
    * I don't like fake or cocky people. I like them down to earth, in shape and mellow.
    * I love to play outside!
    * My passions include rock climbing, volleyball, and cycling.
    * I'd like to find someone who shares my positive outlook on life and is passionate, intelligent, and driven.
    * My friends say that I'm very optimistic and have a bubbly personality. * I'm active and laid back, too.
    * I'm looking for someone genuine, warmhearted, energetic, and classy to be the missing piece to my puzzle.
    * I'm a quirky person who has as much fun going out as I do kicking my feet up and relaxing.
    * I want someone who is real, knows what they want, speaks their mind but also loves having fun and loves kids.
    * I like to kick back and have a good time but also am very driven.
    * I'm looking for someone who does nice things for others even when nobody is looking.
    * I also admire integrity and intelligence.
    * I love random road trips, traveling the world, and experiencing different cultures.
    * My family and faith are very important to me.
    * I'm looking for someone who can be my lover and best friend.
    * I am a hard working, quirky, outgoing, fun loving person who loves to laugh and have a great time.
    * I'm looking for someone who's honest, respectful, has a great sense of humor and goofy personality.

Registered
    May 2005
    I think there needs to be a The Neverending Dan's Amazing Online Matches Thread.

I keep waiting for someone to go on an actual date and tell us about it in here.
    "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Looks like a fake profile bot that regularly creates Match.com profiles (Campbell, New York - population zero) is sick. It's spitting up cliches everywhere!
    So match dot com makes up profiles? How does that work? Just so you can think people like you? What if you like the profile? I don't get it.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by Hink View post
    So match dot com makes up profiles? How does that work? Just so you can think people like you? What if you like the profile? I don't get it.
    I think it's a Russian bot of some kind that registers and creates fake profiles to entice lonely guys into giving them money. You know; "I'm on a business trip in Russia, and I'm in jail! Help!"

Registered
    May 2004
    Grand Rapids, Michigan (Detroit ex-pat since 2004)

Let's talk more my bunny!

(Sent to my ancient, unused MySpace address)

Hello! My name is Tanya , I am lonely russian woman from Ulyanovsk. I hope you will interested in
    my letter or in my structure in agency. I have decided to write to you really liked to me. Some more
    about me.... I am 25, I have finished medical university in our city and now I work as the
    children's doctor. My free time I spend on a hippodrome, as I 7 years am engaged in equestrian sport.
    I think more about my appearance will tell you my photos. If you want to learn more about me you may
    write me to spammy@spamspamspam.ru. Also if you want to ask me some questoins (if interested in me),
    please write me and I promise answer you and also I will send you more of my photos. Bye for now.
    I hope it's letter will not without your reply.
    Last edited by Veloise; 02 Mar 2013 at 9:02 PM.

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Vel, please to me forward Tanya's address of e-mail. I have good friends of doctors who are also in hippodrome equestrians.

NIMBY asshatterer Plus Richmond Jake's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    In my spam envelope a couple of days ago...

Good morning!

Hi... Do you in search of relations on Eharmony still? If you are still free from relations, I will be glad to get acquainted with you. My E-Mail: (emal address) There is one nuance - I am from Russia. I send to you my photo
    I don't think so, "princess."
    I don't do anything right.

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally posted by Dan
    The GF also likes Shiraz
    You like how he tried to slip that one quietly past us in the neverending wine thread?

When did this transpire?

Registered
    Jun 2009
    You like how he tried to slip that one quietly past us in the neverending wine thread?

When did this transpire?
    Indeed. Details are needed.
    "When life gives you lemons, just say 'No thanks'." - Henry Rollins

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    GF broke up with me tonight.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    GF broke up with me tonight.
    Sorry about that.

+ Reply to thread
Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 47 56 57 58 ... LastLast

More at Cyburbia

1. The Dating Rules thread
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 45