Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Can one return?

old user

Can one return?

Hello. I would like to ask what are the necessary requirements to return to Cyburbia - it's been a while since I have been here, and things have indeed changed.

I would like to return, of course... Iím willing to make a few adjustments were needed. I was hesitant to send a e-mail since my working e-mail is not suitable for use now.

Later.

-old user

Registered
    Jul 1998
    Not knowing who you used to be, I can say usually. There are only a few folks who are banned permanently. If you are not one of those, just tell us your old user name. You will have to get an acceptable email address, we have had trouble with spammers from Yahoo accounts.
    ďAs soon as public service ceases to be the chief business of the citizens, and they would rather serve with their money than with their persons, the State is not far from its fallĒ
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    BTW, you can send any relevant information you have (your old username/alias if you remember it, you real name, etc) to forums {at} cyburbia {d0t} org.

old user
    well i really don'r know what happened... i think it was hotlinking or image leeeching. Whatever ther reason, i have changed and would like to return if possible.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by old user
    well i really don'r know what happened... i think it was hotlinking or image leeeching. Whatever ther reason, i have changed and would like to return if possible.
    We only suspend for one day for image leeching, and your account would be automatically un-suspended after 24 hours. Nobody is permanently banned for image leeching; we're not that strict.

old user
    Quote Originally posted by Dan
    We only suspend for one day for image leeching, and your account would be automatically un-suspended after 24 hours. Nobody is permanently banned for image leeching; we're not that strict.
    um well maybe i'll give it a few more months before making another request to return.

-BB

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Return to Forum
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 14
    Last post: 12 Sep 2007, 3:02 AM
  2. A return to lunacy...
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 14
    Last post: 07 Nov 2005, 11:54 AM
  3. El Guapo-please return soon