Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Good Bye, Porter Goss

Registered
    Oct 2001

Good Bye, Porter Goss

Don't let the door hit on your a$%%, you political hack.

Since we're dissin' the Kennedy's "little problem," let's look across the political aisle, shall we? Whoremaster and political hatchet man extraordinaire (experience operatives have been fleeing the agency since he took over) CIA Director Porter Goss has SUDDENLY RESIGNED. Pundits speculate it is related a major corruption scandal that involved prostitutes, drugs, and other debauchery by members of the elite of God's Own Party.

Just a couple more Big Fish to go, then maybe we can get The Decider out a few months early!!! Hope is in the air.

The General of course, has a great take on it: http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/

Registered
    May 2004
    How funny that the parties that the FBI is investigating took place in part at the Watergate hotel.

Registered
    Jul 1998
    Our US rep hinted that there was something big about a chauffeur service that included "other services" and that big names were involved.
    “As soon as public service ceases to be the chief business of the citizens, and they would rather serve with their money than with their persons, the State is not far from its fall”
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Someplace between yesterday and tomorrow.
    I hear it is because he is leaving to spend his time trying to understand the super human nature of Ted Kennedy’s liver.

I also think that he is leaving because he knows too much about some things that would hurt some high ranking members of office who are looking to run for president.
    Not my monkey, not my circus. - Old Polish Proverb

Registered
    Oct 2001
    OK. Maybe I was wrong. Given the many illegal activities committed by the CIA, we need someone like Wolofowitz to come back. Like all neocons, he will properly destroy the agency,

Limited, Inc is sad, today, about the resignation of Porter Goss. For years our opinion of the CIA has been like Cato's opinion of Carthage: Delenda est CIA. Destroy the ****ing place lock stock and barrel. Birthed by a clearly illegal extension of executive authority -- the very decree by which Truman founded the CIA was secret for years - the CIA has been one of the great anti-communist machines, its purpose being to manufacture paranoia in order to keep the perpetual war ethos alive.

Goss was, if anything, a product of that. But he was something more. He was a product of the Bush culture. High idealism, in the Bush culture, is yoked to that pure strain of incompetence which brings a smile to Three Stooges fans everywhere. And thus, upon an agency that has long outlived its usefulness, Bush sicced a man destined, in a mere two years, to gut the place.
    Given that his incompetence was yet another example of Bush Administration heroism, maybe he should be given a special medal of honor. The General has designed an appropriate one.

http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2006_...89798302359212
    Last edited by BKM; 07 May 2006 at 1:35 AM.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Good fit for me?
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 2
    Last post: 15 Apr 2013, 8:32 AM
  2. JHU good, bad?
    Student Commons
    Replies: 3
    Last post: 18 May 2009, 1:38 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last post: 05 Mar 2009, 12:50 PM