Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Harvard MPP/UP vs. Princeton MPA/UP vs. NYU MPA/UP

Registered
    May 2006

Harvard MPP/UP vs. Princeton MPA/UP vs. NYU MPA/UP

This fall I will be applying to the Kennedy School, Woodrow Wilson, and Wagner. What are some of the pros and cons of these programs? What is the feasibility in obtaining financial support from these highly selective programs? Any additional comments or suggestions regarding the graduate school admissions process for a prospective student are welcomed. Thanks

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by jlacey
    This fall I will be applying to the Kennedy School, Woodrow Wilson, and Wagner. What are some of the pros and cons of these programs? What is the feasibility in obtaining financial support from these highly selective programs? Any additional comments or suggestions regarding the graduate school admissions process for a prospective student are welcomed. Thanks

Please search through the previous threads most notably Application Blues, Decisions Decisions, and try searching by program/school name. You will find that much debate has already happened and people have shared generously their own experiences and info.

Cheers!
    "He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" Jeremiah 22:16

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 8
    Last post: 21 Apr 2012, 10:45 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last post: 08 Jan 2010, 6:39 PM
  3. Harvard MBA
    Student Commons
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 23 Jul 2008, 2:56 PM
  4. Harvard MUP v. MIT DUSP
    Student Commons