Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Hello! I got in the mup program at Mcgill..can anyone recommend it?

Hello! I got in the mup program at Mcgill..can anyone recommend it?

Hi everyone,

Im am a graduate student at the u.p program at the technion in israel (which is coinsidered quite good, in israel at least) but i recently got admitted at Mcgill for the same program.

Can anyone give me any advice what i should be doing? I know Mcgill is a great school but frankly i dont have enough info about their mup program..

many thanks!

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by Israeliplanner
    Hi everyone,

Im am a graduate student at the u.p program at the technion in israel (which is coinsidered quite good, in israel at least) but i recently got admitted at Mcgill for the same program.

Can anyone give me any advice what i should be doing? I know Mcgill is a great school but frankly i dont have enough info about their mup program..

many thanks!
    Congrats! My husband went to Technion and finished the land survey program. I suggest you use the search function and search for McGill since there has been some chatter on the boards from people who applied and attended there. Shoot someone a private message as most people here are willing to share!

Shalom!
    Kim
    "He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" Jeremiah 22:16

toda :)

Quote Originally posted by kjelsadek
    Congrats! My husband went to Technion and finished the land survey program. I suggest you use the search function and search for McGill since there has been some chatter on the boards from people who applied and attended there. Shoot someone a private message as most people here are willing to share!

Shalom!
    Kim
    thanx a lot kim i will do that...

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. School: McGill McGill urban design program
    Student Commons
    Replies: 7
    Last post: 05 Oct 2011, 12:01 PM
  2. Recommend a Movie
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 30