Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your kids, yourself, and your pets - Part II

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996
    Latest pic of my son, Wes (taken at the in-law's camp in Maine a few weekends ago...he's not albino....just bad lighting because of the shade near the dock on the water ):

No recent pics of me or Planner Groupie to share...but will reshare my favorite pic of me with Wes from last year....

"Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

     
    Registered
    Jun 2004
    NHPlanner - he is gorgeous!!! And so big compared to the last pic we saw!!! Those eyes are gonna break some hearts!!

Registered
    Feb 2000
    Quote Originally posted by Jaxspra
    NHPlanner - he is gorgeous!!!
    Wes takes after pops.
    "And all this terrible change had come about because he had ceased to believe himself and had taken to believing others. " - Leo Tolstoy

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996
    Quote Originally posted by Jaxspra
    NHPlanner - he is gorgeous!!! And so big compared to the last pic we saw!!! Those eyes are gonna break some hearts!!
    Thanks. I can only hope that Casey (his brother that's due to be born in early September) has his looks and mommy's eyes like Wes does.

Quote Originally posted by Budgie
    Wes takes after pops.
    Some of his looks are from me, but the eyes (and a good portion of his personality) come from mommy.
    "Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally posted by NHPlanner
    Latest pic of my son, Wes (taken at the in-law's camp in Maine a few weekends ago...he's not albino....just bad lighting because of the shade near the dock on the water )
    LMAO! He could certainly pass for an albino (pop's trait!) Or could possibly be from Mom's anal tendencies about sunblock and going through a bottle every two months.
    Last edited by NHPlanner; 16 Jun 2006 at 12:29 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2000
    Quote Originally posted by Planner Groupie
    He could certainly pass for an albino (pop's trait!)
    Pop's isn't an albino.... he's worse............ he's a GINGER !!!!!!!!!!!!
    "And all this terrible change had come about because he had ceased to believe himself and had taken to believing others. " - Leo Tolstoy

Cyburbian Emeritus Bear Up North's avatar
    Registered
    May 2003
    The pic is a tad dark but you will get the idea. Three of our four cats. From the top, it is White Thing, Domino, and Taz. Domino just arrived last week. Obviously, we have a soft side for strays.

EDIT: Obviously, you have to use your imagination. The upload didn't work. OK, close your eyes.....White Thing is a very fuzzy Persian. Domino is a tiny black and white kitten. Taz is a monster.
    Occupy Cyburbia!

Registered
    Jan 2005

This is Ernie. I had to leave him with my parents when I moved. Despite the cute look he's a real hell-raiser.

Registered
    Sep 1999
    Quote Originally posted by hilldweller

This is Ernie. I had to leave him with my parents when I moved. Despite the cute look he's a real hell-raiser.
    ^^You have all those red-neck avatars; where's the Rottweiler??? Or the pit bull?

BTW, Ernie is pretty dang cute.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Here is a photo taken this past weekend of me and the stepkids in a cool ice cave just below Angel Glacier in Japser National Park.

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally posted by Zoning Goddess
    ^^You have all those red-neck avatars; where's the Rottweiler??? Or the pit bull?

BTW, Ernie is pretty dang cute.
    Don't let the cute look fool you. I got a choke collar that I have to put on him because he's so vicious.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Apr 2005
    Got family pics done today. After starting half an hour late and an hour of poses, we went to get something to eat. The photographer hunted us down to say they somehow lost all our pictures from the digital card (man sometimes I miss film) So even though the twins were an hour late for their nap, and the teens were pi$$ed as he!! to do it all again we managed to get er all done.

Oh...and we were duly compensated for the screw up with 75% off our order

Registered
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally posted by savemattoon
    Got family pics done today. After starting half an hour late and an hour of poses, we went to get something to eat. The photographer hunted us down to say they somehow lost all our pictures from the digital card (man sometimes I miss film) So even though the twins were an hour late for their nap, and the teens were pi$$ed as he!! to do it all again we managed to get er all done.

Oh...and we were duly compensated for the screw up with 75% off our order
    SUPER CUTE family!! Well done, Savemattoon!
    How do I know you are who you think you are?

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Someplace between yesterday and tomorrow.
    I just realized that I donít have enough pictures of Aidan on line...

This is Aidan. (Irish for Fiery Little One) She is a Border Collie/ Jack Russel Mix (Border Jack) so the name fits her personality very well.

The dog is extremely intelligent and we have been able to teach her new tricks very quickly.

She also sit and watch TV much like a human. Yes, the dog does watch Hockey with me!

And in this one, I think that she is laughing! We have it set up so she rings a bell next to the door when she needs to go outside.
    Not my monkey, not my circus. - Old Polish Proverb

Registered
    Jun 2003
    Ha! new thread to enjoy. After being 'gone' for a while, its nice to see stuff like this pop up again. Here' s my contribution.

Sidra(the curly one) is 2.5 and Gita is 2mo.

I could add cats and a dog to this too, but they're mostly camera shy.

Oh, and I'm not stoned, just really tired when this was taken....
    You're more boring than you know.

Registered
    Nov 2003
    I want to post some pics of me and the Mrs. However, I have no idea how to do so. I uploaded them into the temporary images file in the gallery. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Moderator note:
    I'll do one for you

I am recognizing that the voice inside my head
    is urging me to be myself but never follow someone else
    Because opinions are like voices we all have a different kind". --Q-Tip

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally posted by the north omaha star View post
    I want to post some pics of me and the Mrs. However, I have no idea how to do so. I uploaded them into the temporary images file in the gallery. Can someone help me out? Thanks.
    I hope this thread helps you.

2 years and it's still not stickied... I think I have a record there...

Registered
    Mar 2006
    We've got some good-looking people on cyburbia
    Just thought I'd post a newer pic of my little girl. She's just over 2 years and 3 months old now.

My boy

He's 2 and a half. Sorry about the pic quality, it's a pic of a pic.
    Last edited by ssnyderjr; 13 Mar 2009 at 7:04 AM.
    Who's gonna re-invent the wheel today?

Registered
    Jan 2006
    OK here are my babies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0044.jpg   DSCF0047.jpg  

Quote Originally posted by TOFB View post
    OK here are my babies
    Allright -- the dog's name is Daisy. Daisy is the smartest, most fun dog anybody has ever known, but she can also be a bit of a devil when she wants to. She's well-heeled and all in all quite remarkable.

The cat's name is Sam (or Boris) and he rules the roost. He decides when he's gonna be lovin' and when he's gonna be naughty and nobody else can get a word in edgewise. Daisy is smart enough to give Sam a wide berth, but truth be told they're best buds (though neither would ever admit it). Sam's weakness is salmon -- he nearly goes bonkers just smelling it and becomes a pest unless he gets what he decides is his *fair share*. After salmon it's a warm lap on a winter's night by a warm fire -- but again-- only if he deems its what he wants.

So?
    On pitching to Stan Musial:
    "Once he timed your fastball, your infielders were in jeopardy."
    Warren Spahn

Registered
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally posted by Gedunker View post
    Allright -- the dog's name is Daisy. Daisy is the smartest, most fun dog anybody has ever known, but she can also be a bit of a devil when she wants to. She's well-heeled and all in all quite remarkable.

The cat's name is Sam (or Boris) and he rules the roost. He decides when he's gonna be lovin' and when he's gonna be naughty and nobody else can get a word in edgewise. Daisy is smart enough to give Sam a wide berth, but truth be told they're best buds (though neither would ever admit it). Sam's weakness is salmon -- he nearly goes bonkers just smelling it and becomes a pest unless he gets what he decides is his *fair share*. After salmon it's a warm lap on a winter's night by a warm fire -- but again-- only if he deems its what he wants.

So?
    Other than names, gender, dispositions, moods and fish preference, exactly correct!

Registered
    Feb 2000
    My daughters.

Registered
    Sep 1999
    That's my boy! (in ROTC this semester):
    Last edited by Zoning Goddess; 11 Nov 2007 at 5:40 PM.

Registered
    Jan 2007
    I don't have any kids, but I do have a good many pets.

Here is a pic of me and my favorite horse, Phoebe.

The rest of the crew:
    Spirit

Lexi

Lady

Cecelia

Tribble

Jackie

The jeep - not a pet, but very fun. The ATV pic inspired me.

+ Reply to thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

More at Cyburbia

1. Dressing up your pets
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 20
    Last post: 07 Jan 2013, 10:44 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last post: 19 May 2005, 10:57 AM
  3. Fieldwork Pets
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 0