Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Atlanta -- Edgewood Retail District Shuttle

Atlanta -- Edgewood Retail District Shuttle

I've begun blogging again after a bit of a hiatus. Since I'm mostly involved in transportation issues at the NPU (Neighborhood Planning Unit) level at this point my blog entries will be transportation heavy. I view the little private shuttles as filling potential gaps until the public transportation system here is rebuilt and expanded. The Edgewood Retail District shuttle only runs three afternoons, but it's a nice little addition to the options already in place for getting from East Atlanta to the ERD.

This is a quick blurb I fired off on the shuttle which runs from the Edgewood Retail District on a loop on the eastside including East Atlanta Village (click here to visit)

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    I had your blog as the Site of the Day on June 12. I know things have been rough, but we're glad to see you up and blogging again.

Quote Originally posted by Dan
    I had your blog as the Site of the Day on June 12. I know things have been rough, but we're glad to see you up and blogging again.
    Thanks, Dan. I've made a couple of false start attempts to begin again, but I'm pretty sure I have the blog prioritized within my ongoing activities well enough to really keep it updated at this point.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Atlanta GA
    Cities and Places
    Replies: 6
    Last post: 11 Aug 2010, 12:40 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last post: 25 Sep 2007, 6:14 PM
  3. just some atlanta
    Cities and Places
    Replies: 7
    Last post: 12 Jan 2005, 2:09 PM