Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This Mod Apologizes to JEFF

Registered
    Oct 2001

This Mod Apologizes to JEFF

Jeff,
    I would like to take a minute and apologize to you for the heavy handed tactics used by the moderators here at Cyburbia. You have been treated unfairly because of your conservative politics and because you didn't sit down and shut up when they would rough you up in a thread for having the audacity to not genuflect when the liberal voices condemed you.

Other members and perspective members of Cyburbia see how the mods will allow a liberal to bash conservative members and their views, and how those same mods use their authority to quash conservatives who dare to point out the hypocrisy. The moderation practices here at Cyburbia are broken. I myself post much less frequently here because of the blatant double standard in the way that some hard-core liberals are allowed to run lose and the way that conservatives are moderated with a heavy hand.

As part of this apology I feel I should resign from the moderation team here. While my status as a mod has been largely as an emeritus this last year or two I still have had moderator and administrator privileges. I ask that they be removed immediately.

I make this request of the team here at Cyburbia that I will become subject to the same crappy treatment they have given you. I ask Dan that he remove these privileges and subject me to NHP’s heavy hand, post censorship, taunts and abuse.

Jeff, one other thing. Did you know that some of the moderators of this board discussed making your personal identity known to the public as a form of punishment for your daring to point out their double standard? It is against the rules for a mod like me to discuss the secret mod club house and what goes on in there, but if you are a conservative in planning, my advice is to run away from here as fast as possible. You are not safe here.

So, long and thanks for all the fish.

Registered
    Feb 2000
    Quote Originally posted by el Guapo
    Jeff, one other thing. Did you know that some of the moderators of this board discussed making your personal identity known to the public as a form of punishment for your daring to point out their double standard?
    REALLY,

Please say it isn't true. I and others have been witnesses to NHP's often heavy handed justice and double sided policies regarding post and image content. I do not assume that the suggestion to reveal Jeff's identity was made by NHP's, but the implication is deeply concerning.
    "And all this terrible change had come about because he had ceased to believe himself and had taken to believing others. " - Leo Tolstoy

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Is he Peter Parker?

On a serious note, I'm finding it very hard to formulate an opinion on the matter because around here posts tend to go missing. It's very difficult to construct a history with which to base a sure opinion. I'm simply not sure which way to lean for a lack of information.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Here is Cyburbia moderator policy concerning political bias.
    Quote Originally posted by Cyburbia moderator policy
    Political and cultural biases

Moderators should not let political, religious, or cultural orientation or other personal beliefs influence your actions or lack thereof. All messages must be moderated with the same consideration, even if it reflects a viewpoint or ideal they strongly agree or disagree with.

In simpler words, liberal mods shouldn't single out conservative posters and messages for moderator action, and vice versa.

Bashing of political leaders or parties should not take place in Planning and the Built Environment subforums.

Example:
    Bu$h(it) wants AmeriKKKans to drive Hummers and waste precious non-renewable natural resources so he can line the pockets of his Repugnantican buddie$ in Tex-ass - wrong
    I disagree with President Bush's stand on energy conservation, because ... - correct

Understand that discussion in the Cyburbia Forums will have a liberal slant, because the majority of planning students and professionals are ideologically liberal. Those on all sides of the political spectrum should feel welcome here, though. Minority opinions (excepting obvious trolling) must not be stifled.
    I want to say this real quickly: I absolutely will not tolerate the use of political orientation as an equivalent of a race card. IMHO, "You just suspended Jeff because he's conservative" is no different than saying "You just banned so-and-so because he's black." Users are suspended for being jerks, a trait that is independent of political orientation. Jeff used to be a very active regular poster. He came back after a long absence, and became quite snarky almost immediately after his return. From what I understand -- because I haven't been following this that closely -- the snarkiness turned into uncivil alt.planning.urban-like behavior, and he was suspended. He tried to return using sockpuppets - normally a permanently bannable offense, but we reluctantly decided the ban would only be temporary because of his status as a long-time member. Does that sound like "we're only picking on him because he's conservative?"

I just got home from Stanfest -- where Cyburbians of all political orientations enjoyed liberal quantities of Bell's fine adult malt beverages, as well as great conversation and fellowship. I've got a lot of other catching up to do here at home, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Quote Originally posted by abrowne
    On a serious note, I'm finding it very hard to formulate an opinion on the matter because around here posts tend to go missing. It's very difficult to construct a history with which to base a sure opinion. I'm simply not sure which way to lean for a lack of information.
    Standard operating procedure on many message boards is to delete messages posted by sockpuppets, and any responses, so that behavior is futile and not rewarded. Same thing with spam. Besides, do you really want me to undelete the recent post by Umbugu Mgugumbugu, advertising cheap cell phones and laptop computers mailed direct from Lagos, Nigeria to you?

I'll forward the deleted messages to you if you want.

Quote Originally posted by Budgie
    I do not assume that the suggestion to reveal Jeff's identity was made by NHP's, but the implication is deeply concerning
    As far as revealing personal information - consider it mod venting amongst themselves, much as Maister described in this old thread. We found Jeff's real world photo, and one of the mods contemplated using it as an avatar, in the vein of "wouldn't it be cool if ...". FWIW, here's the privacy policy of Cyburbia.

I had one user's long-lost sister email me, and ask me to reveal her brother's email address. Didn't do it. I get the occasional reporter asking me to tell them the contact information of someone who posted a photo in a thread, that they want to use for an article or publication. I'll just forward the message to the poster, and not reveal the email address to the person asking for it.

I had the misfortune to come across two whining, childish, profane, and insulting replies by Unregistered that were posted shortly after Jeff's suspensions then quickly deleted. If Unregistered self-edited them by deletion, I have a modicum of respect for him/her. If the Mods deleted them I have a world of respect for them for not lowering themselves to that level.

Registered
    Oct 2001
    I've been out of town since early Sunday morning. I'm back.

Quote Originally posted by jeff
    WOW!

Thanks for that dude! Obviously you know what they've been doing to me. Basically singling me out, forcing me to call them a$$holes, etc.

I became a target after I did a qucik spreadsheet of NHPs posts, and criticized him for haveing a 9:1 fantasy football to planning post ratio...and he banned me for "post padding." Yeah, like if I ever get to the point where an insignificant number on the internet actually means something to me, please shoot me. I think then I went on the criticize the little "Mod Club" and their secret hangout, basically called all of them out....they wonder "What is wrong with Cyburbia...?" I basically told them you have 25 Moderators for 15 posters, and for the most part, only half of the moderators are actually capable/able to respond to actual planning related discussion. I think that may have been what got me kicked out the first time....in fact I think it was called "continued antagonization of the "mods"" ....

Is it a big deal to me, no. But the whole discussion of revealing my identity?? WTF? This was why I left for around 2 years because Chet (a Moderator no less) who was pissed because I wasnt voting for John Kerry, purposely blurted out where I work (knowing damn well that in a huge company like this, we have search engines that run looking for new postings of the words COMPANY NAME).

But I got kicked off because I told some dude that his use of the "Red Card" picture was getting a little gheigh. <-----and honestly, I think the dude was just looking for reasons to post that picture!!

Feel free to share this with anyone over in the Secret Club, like you said, its probably not too safe for me to hang out around there anymore. Cyburbia is not worth my career.

On another note, how is the cycling going?

All the best,
    FIRST NAME
    Hey, I'm officially a civilian now. The quote above is from a July 17, 2006 email from Jeff to me.

Dan writes above that he won't tollerate people claiming the mods have a political bias. He's right. He doesn't tollerate a rational argument that might possibly expose a bias among the clergy. So my argument fell on deaf ears. It was as I suspected. There is no one more intollerant than a liberal.

And, I'm sorry to have to correct the record, but a mod did out him last year and it looked like it was going to happen again. That is why I didn't wait and chat with all the mods. I used what I consider the mimimum necessary force to stop the practice cold. A brief chat in the dark amongst the mods would not have the same effect as my resignation/flame out in public.

Dan's characterization of the situation downplays the seriousness of it in my opinion. I also reported my posts immediately so the mods could conference and take action. It's just your bad luck it was the weekend when I read your Jeff thread. I had a moral obligation to act then and there. I also placed to calls two Dan's home as soon as I posted. Please check your caller ID. I also updated my phone number and email in the mod list so you could contact me. I took your feelings into consideration by not letting you discover my act of betrayal by accident. It is a shame you didn't take Jeff's feelings into consideration as well. He was doing his best to tell you he felt bias in the way his posts were handled. I've mentioned it before as well. But Nooooooo....no MOD at Cyburbia could ever be biased, and certainly not from a political point of view.

Face up to the facts Dan, Cyburbia has a heavy whip hand when it comes to keeping us conservatives from getting to uppity. (heavy sarcasim meant). Oh, and PLEASE let the pms fly telling me that I'm the racist because I didn't crap my pants and beg forgiveness when a liberal brought race into a political argument. That's how "you people" (liberals) like to quash an argument. You call us racists. You'll conveniently forget that Dan brought race into this in his scolding of me above. Dan isn't your argument a little like Bull Conner saying, "You all negros can't be claiming I'm against your kind and civil rights just because I'm sicking my dogs on you and using my fire hoses. I won't tollerate that kind of argument. No sir, I'm sicking my dogs and fire hoses on you because your blocking traffic with your 'freedom marching' That there is a violation of the City of Selma civil codes. This particular beat down has nothing to do with civil rights, its just a simple matter of law enforcement. Heck, I'm just doing this for your own good."

Oh, and yes, I have made my share of mistakes around here. I'm a freaking moron on occasion. But I have never once tried to run away from my responsibilities. I've always fessed up when I've been wrong. I saw a wrong and tried to set it right. I stand by my actions. I'll move along quietly now....
    Last edited by el Guapo; 18 Jul 2006 at 5:33 PM.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    One time when I was being a jackass on Cyburbia, I knew I needed to take a break and took a short voluntary leave of absence. While away, I discovered that my real name and place of residence was revealed by the mod(s) in plain sight in all the threads I had posted on. When I decided to come back, Dan reinstated my user profile, and that personal information was no longer on display. That was my punishment for being a dick, and I accepted it. In my case, it had nothing to do with my political orientation. I don’t advocate the mod(s) revealing personal information to all of Cyburbia, but when a member becomes difficult to deal with, I can understand the dilemma they face in deciding what the appropriate course of action should be.

Yet another time, I continued to post scat jokes. I got a warning. Then I did it again. Then I got a yellow card. Then I did it again. Then I got banned for one day. And that was all, not the end of the world. I just let it be and moved on. I deserved that banning and accepted it. Shaped me up and helped me be more positive toward my fellow Cyburbians, I like to think.

Registered
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally posted by abrowne
    Is he Peter Parker?

I'm having trouble basing an opinion, as well. My communications with Jeff were quite pleasant and I never thought he was the ogre that many others seem to think he is/was. I don't know all the history (due to deleted posts), and quite frankly, I don't want to.

I see a lot of acrimony coming out from both sides of the issue, and I'm troubled by it. The whole conservatives vs. liberals argument has come up before, and I know the mods have TRIED to keep it out of the posts. But it keeps happening, and it will continue until both sides realize that it's not the politics that will fix whatever problem you're whining about today. It's the people, the communities as a whole, who will get together and decide what needs to be done. We as planners are supposed to be trained to help communities strengthen and grow, to thrive and prosper, to be a better place to live and raise families and work. We are not supposed to decide whether a conservative program (government/policy/politician) or a liberal one is the best. We are supposed to mediate, not dictate.

Yet we can't seem to help our own community here at Cyburbia grow, thrive, prosper, or (to borrow from the Army) be all that it could be.

One reason Cyburbia is not growing as much as Dan would like is the internal divisions that are visible to anyone who reads the posts. We are not a unified community by any stretch of the imagination. Certain posters dominate, and to be honest, when the rhetoric gets extreme, I stop reading. I bet others, especially newcomers, do too. I joined Cyburbia mainly as a fun, networking and sometimes research work-related group, and most of the time I enjoy my visits. But lately, I've been disappointed in the extremist viewpoints and close-minded attitudes of some members.

I hope we are all adult enough to enjoy the viewpoint of others. I hope we can learn from the experiences of others. I hope we can respect others despite their political position, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic background, or whatever it is about them that you think is different. I continue to hope that Cyburbia will grow, and that the visible lines between factions will fade and blur. I continue to hope that Cyburbia will be a place that everyone will be welcome. I continue to hope that members of Cyburbia will be a positive place for planners to come for advice, fun, stress relief and friendship.
    "We do not need any other Tutankhamun's tomb with all its treasures. We need context. We need understanding. We need knowledge of historical events to tie them together. We don't know much. Of course we know a lot, but it is context that's missing, not treasures." - Werner Herzog, in Archaeology, March/April 2011

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Great. Between the time I leave work and the time I get home, there's another trainwreck.

EG, when you called my house, I was in Kalamazoo at the Stanfest. I'm still catching up on email and errands that piled up last week. I regret not having the chance to talk with you earlier.

We'll be thinking about what you've said over the next few weeks. Seriously. In the meantime, I think you should take a step back from the computer. Why torture yourself? Try to stay away from this site for a week or two. Let's all do some thinking over the next few days.

Nonetheless, I'm standing by the mods, and their decision to suspend Jeff. I am completely confident they are unbiased in their actions. I believe that they made the right decision in suspending Jeff.

Quote Originally posted by El Guapo
    I'll move along quietly now.
    A year ago, on another message board I frequent, a conservative moderator left under circumstances similar to what we're seeing here. Here's what I wrote in the thread announcing that moderator's departure:

"That's unfortunate. Even as a liberal, I prefer participating in discussion and debate with people that have a variety of viewpoints, rather than a bunch of ideological clones. My mindset stagnates when my worldview is always validated as correct."

I hope most of us at Cyburbia share that view - not necessarily being liberal, but that we can share our viewpoints without fear of ostracism - and that we can accept that others may disagree with us.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Well being a part of the Mod team here (Ok I'm just moderator of one small sub-forum and the Gallery) I think that not all of us knew about the situation of Jeff and even less about any possible sanctions. Personally I think that his postings were getting everyday more irritating and he earned the suspension. And before someone says that I'm a pinko commie liberal and that I'm biased... I would say the same if it was a liberal posting annoying personal attacks and the such...

I'm only posting here because I think that as a part of the Mod team here I'm being attacked without reasons. Not all mods are evil ok?

Registered
    Sep 1999
    Quote Originally posted by Gedunker
    I had the misfortune to come across two whining, childish, profane, and insulting replies by Unregistered that were posted shortly after Jeff's suspensions then quickly deleted.
    I saw these, too. I got suspended on my birthday, the length of which was challenged (not by me). All I wanted to do was fix the problem. Not go ballistic and cuss at the powers that be.

I am a middle of the roader, and I sure don't think Cyburbia penalizes conservatives. I see totally outrageous statements from both sides, and they aren't yellow carded unless they become personal attacks.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Quote Originally posted by Zoning Goddess
    I am a middle of the roader, and I sure don't think Cyburbia penalizes conservatives. I see totally outrageous statements from both sides, and they aren't yellow carded unless they become personal attacks.
    I see your point. I told the mods that I was "playing Switzerland" on this one. I've been too busy to be a very active moderator and I've apologized for that. That said, I'm disapointed by all sides on this one.

Registered
    Aug 2001
    I toyed with the idea of not commenting here, but I think we do have a serious issue to discuss. There are certainly more liberals than conservatives here on Cyburbia. While many of the posters do not care about political orientation and are willing to join in an intelligent and civil debate, there are a handful that lack that ability. Every now and then it appears that they can gang up on those who take a conservative position. In those situations, the civility of the posting goes downhill fast.

Jeff was a long-time poster. In his earlier days I enjoyed his comments, but after his return he was more typically negative or antagonizing. I did not follow the threads that got him suspended, but then I was not really surprised when I saw him banned.
    Anyone want to adopt a dog?

NIMBY asshatterer Plus Richmond Jake's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    In the words of Rumpy: "can't we all just get along and have a beer?"

Moderator note:
    (Dan) Mods: please don't delete this quite yet.
    RJ is the KING of . The One

Registered
    Oct 2001
    I called the cell phone posted on the contact list as well. You can check the times logs on your caller ID and my postings. Sorry, I didn't check your calendar before wrecking the train.

I'm stepping away from Cyburbia as you have asked. Please send me an email if you discover there may be a hint of truth to my allegations.

And my final thought is. I am completely confident that your mods intially reacted to Jeff based upon his world view and his "tone" to quote a mod. And had Jeff been a good liberal his tone would have never been noticed. I believe that the actions of some of the mods behind the scene were dangerous and I believe that your own liberalism blinds your objectivity. I believe that a person has a right to have a tone and that one bully in New Hampshire shouldn't be allowed to screw with a person's real life because he wants to even the score in some petty internet pissing contest.

moderator in moderation Suburb Repairman's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2003
    Short & Sweet...

Props to the Mods for not locking or deleting this thread or the others related to this subject (room for conservatives on Cyburbia).

Otherwise I am refraining from publicly participating in the discussions about conservatism on Cyburbia at this point in time. There is a lot of emotional responses back and forth on this issue, so I'll wait until the firestorm dies down and then send my thoughts on this by PM. I'm sure Dan's, as well as most of the mods' PM boxes are quite full at this point.

Off-topic:

I agree that APA does not believe conservative planners exist (coming from a left-leaning moderate). Nowhere was that more evident than the San Antonio conference. You could certainly pick out the sessions that were local program versus national program. This reminds me, I still owe everyone on here my story about working with APA National for the San Antonio conference.

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

- Herman Göring at the Nuremburg trials (thoughts on democracy)

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Blog entries
    As for the before-mentioned "bully from New Hampshire", he suspended me for taking a snarky shot at one Cyburbian who really grates me.

It was a fair cop, as the Brits say. I took my time-out. I deserved it. No ill will about the matter. I knew the consequences when I let loose.

He is no bully, in my opinion. He is just trying to keep things civil and not personal.
    "I am very good at reading women, but I get into trouble for using the Braille method."

~ Otterpop ~

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    My two cents on the issue is I thought it was a bit unfair. I've seen more left winged comments let go. I personally tend to lean towards the right more than the majority here, thouhgh in the masses probably pretty middle of the road as a whole. But I think the mods tend to crack down a bit on what I'd consider left wing views in a debate. I know a remark was made concerning my name, in text of a racist... Nothing was done... I really didn't care nor did I expect anything. But to see what happened to Jeff, was wrong from what I saw! That said I've never been treated unfairly by the mods. Just my thoughts...

Might add making a name public like that is 110% wrong, and if it does occur and continues I will leave this site. Its not an identity issue to me but a trust issue, which I think is probably how most feel??? Not to end on something bad I want to say 95% maybe more is productive and great. This one of the best planning sites around!

Registered
    Nov 2002
    My take on it:

This doesn't look to me like picking on the conservative guy. It looks to me like someone who was being combative in every thread and taunting and swearing at the mods once they cracked down on him. The fact that he says "they forced me to call them @ssholes" sums it up.

Though they are the minority on here, there are conservative members who are always civil. I'm sure there have also been lots of left-wing people banned from this site. I appreciate that the moderators don't tolerate abusive behavior on the site.

However, outing someone's name isn't right no matter what. I remember that happened before to some combative guy in Seattle.

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally posted by RichmondJake
    In the words of Rumpy: "can't we all just get along and have a beer?"
    Exactly.

Feel free to share this with anyone over in the Secret Club
    I've been in there once when I was banned. Not a pretty place.
    A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Neil McCauley (Robert DeNiro): Heat 1995

Registered
    Oct 2001
    Quote Originally posted by Seabishop
    My take on it:

This doesn't look to me like picking on the conservative guy. It looks to me like someone who was being combative in every thread and taunting and swearing at the mods once they cracked down on him. The fact that he says "they forced me to call them @ssholes" sums it up.

Though they are the minority on here, there are conservative members who are always civil. I'm sure there have also been lots of left-wing people banned from this site. I appreciate that the moderators don't tolerate abusive behavior on the site.

However, outing someone's name isn't right no matter what. I remember that happened before to some combative guy in Seattle.
    I remember that really left wing guy from San Diego who basically wanted every illegal immigrant to be eligible for voting and political office and who denied any concept of national borders. He didn't last long.

At least Clemson Grad put some effort into his right wing rants. Jeff was just basically "neener neener liberals are wimps"

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by BKM
    I remember that really left wing guy from San Diego who basically wanted every illegal immigrant to be eligible for voting and political office and who denied any concept of national borders. He didn't last long.
    In the pre-vBulletin days, there was Mike Morin, who had an amazing talent of taking any thread on any topic, hijacking it, and turning it into a discussion on socialism and Mondragon cooperatives. There's not much evidence of his past on the boards.

Quote Originally posted by gkmo62u
    So is there room for a more conservative point of view here at Cyburbia? And i personally don't care about the political stuff in the friday afternoon club, I support the president, the war, etc. and am not afraid to defend myself.
    Of course, as long as you aren't being a jerk - the same thing applies to liberal posters, too. Cyburbia is inherently apolitical, Like I said in the past, though, threads on political and social issues tend to lean to the left because the majority of planners in the US are liberal.

The mod forum policy is to treat it like an "executive session" of sorts, and not like an "elite FAC." Normally I discourage reposting of messages from that subforum, but I'll quote this one I made; it's typical of others I made on the same subject.

Quote Originally posted by Dan

2006-04-21
    People should feel comortable expressing their views, no matter where they stand on the spectrum. Still, though, things shouldn't get out of control. The "criticize ideas, not the person" rule is a good one to follow.

Cyburbia is apolitical; it's not intended to be a "liberal" site. (Hey, we sell the "conservative planners" coffee mugs, after all.) We might have scared a few solid conservatives away -- { a few user names} -- but discussion critical of conservative positions and leaders shouldn't be stifled out of fear of losing right-leaning Cyburbians. I'm more concerned about losing those who are turned off by a lack of civility. Still, we need to watch out for pile-ons; planners collectively lean a bit to the left, and I want everyone to feel like they're welcome here.

As always, use your best judgement.
    Regarding moderator actions, I strongly believe the other mods have been mostly apolitical in their actions. They might have overlooked a jerk-like post here and there, but I don't think it's because they shared the same politics with the poster; they just didn't see it. They can't catch everything.

In the past, there were users that thought Cyburbia was too conservative. Take this old post:

Quote Originally posted by Linden Smith, AICP

2002-02-27
    I come to Cyburbia pretty much daily, and while I don't post as much as I used to, I still think it is the best site for interactive discussion on current planning issues.

That said, viewing the discussion boards is getting to be like turning on AM radio, I'm left wondering where all these freaks came from. If you were a TRUE ditto head, you'd be in real estate and mailing death threats to people like us.
    I've seen the same thing expressed a few times on skyscraper sites before, too - Cyburbia was thought of as a conservative site.

Registered
    Oct 2001
    Dan
    Well, for better or worse I have your answer - it is as I expected.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by otterpop
    He is no bully, in my opinion. He is just trying to keep things civil and not personal.
    Also, NHPlanner spend a LOT of time on the site during the evening. More time online equals more moderator action equals a perception as a "bully" - which is really far from the truth. A cop that's on duty 80 hours a week is going to give out far more speeding tickets than the guy who's on duty for 20.

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally posted by Dan
    Also, NHPlanner spend a LOT of time on the site during the evening. More time online equals more moderator action equals a perception as a "bully" - which is really far from the truth. A cop that's on duty 80 hours a week is going to give out far more speeding tickets than the guy who's on duty for 20.
    My view of it: he does an excellent job of closing threads where BOTH sides are being ugly and I have not seen evidence that it has anything to do with "political bias" or what the topic is. However, some study showed that doctor's who spent 30 to 90 seconds saying "Hi. How are you? How's the wife and kid? etc" had far fewer malpractice suits than doctors who skipped that. So, a little more velvet glove to go with that iron hand would likely alleviate accusations of "bullying". AKA: "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down."

+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

More at Cyburbia

1. Jeff is in Teh CluBBBe
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 12
    Last post: 17 Feb 2006, 6:17 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last post: 20 May 2005, 12:39 PM